Manchester Arena - Terrorist Incident

Just now, Parscelona said:

Scary thing is that there's absolutely heehaw to stop this sorta shit from happening. :(

This... Especially if it is the likes of a suicide bomber, stopping some nutjobs who intends to die is near impossible

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Christophe said:

CBS saying large group of young girls make up most of the 19

How is it that it's the American stations breaking the news? are they just taking punts on any random sources or what? 

1 minute ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

This... Especially if it is the likes of a suicide bomber, stopping some nutjobs who intends to die is near impossible

It would be easy enough to hide a 5 minute fuse bomb when there was hundreds of people moving. I seriously doubt the suicide bombing story.

Just now, Fratelli said:

How is it that it's the American station's breaking the news? are they just taking punts on any random sources or what? 

Think Beeb, Sky etc just more careful to corroborate sources whereas the yanks just seem to throw it out and see what sticks 

Just now, Fratelli said:

How is it that it's the American station's breaking the news? are they just taking punts on any random sources or what? 

Starting to feel like CBS are kinda the daily mail of the US, namely that they will just report anything and everything they hear

Just now, Fratelli said:

From what I've seen so far they release 'news' based on 'intel' and delete it 20 mins later if it's false. 

1 minute ago, Fratelli said:

How is it that it's the American stations breaking the news? are they just taking punts on any random sources or what? 

Pretty much yeah.  When there was the shooter here that attacked Canada's parliament, the CBC was very professional but the American news outlets had all sorts of crazy theories

On the BBC News channel I'm sure it was said that American stations were citing sources from American Intelligence services.

Just now, Fratelli said:

American singer in the UK? dead cert the U.S. media were covering it on their channel.

The american intel services won't have a clue whats happened by this point, its all just guess work.

Yeah, I'm just repeating what I heard on the TV. I know alot of it is just speculation at the minute.

Archived