Urminsky, Balcombe

Defenders

Gogic, Fraser, Bolton, R.Taylor, Tanser, Bwomono, Sutherland, Rooney, Brown

Midfielders

O'Hara, Kiltie, Boyd-Munce, F. Taylor, Smyth, Idowu

Forwards

Ayunga, Olusanya, Jamieson, McMenamin, Mandron, Scott

23 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Flying out for a wee, impromptu holibob and I'm sharing the airport with the St. Mirren team. They are all blind drunk, Scotland's shame!

Hope you find Jay. 

11 hours ago, AW saint said:

Wonder if we will add anyone else or is the squad now done?

Wouldn't surprise me if that's it done. 23 players going by the post on this thread, including Murray, Sutherland and Jamieson.

Might be at the stage now of shifting someone out to bring someone in - perhaps one of the forwards if Robinson wants another attacking option. No idea who it would be though.

16 hours ago, FTOF said:

This.

I was determined I'd be going, no matter the cost, as I can't make the next round, if we were to get there.

However, after having looked at the potential cost and the circuitous route to Albania, I've binned any idea of going.

Iceland flights look to be extortionate and that's before accommodation and beer costs.

As much as it pains me, I've decided I have better things to spend money on.

I was similar but with this round. To be able to make the away game, I needed it to be the second game, as I already have plans for the first weekend. I’ll come up for home game though the following week.
Just keeping my fingers crossed that we get through, so there’s another bite at the cherry. 👍

2 hours ago, zildjian said:

So what do we think of the current squad compared to last year? Better, same, worse? 

Gk a bit of an unknown

Rooney maybe help defend better and stay fitter. If he adds goals and assists that would help too.

Midfield has 3 unknown at this level so the jury is out until we see. (I think 1 more will come in there with possibly 1 out on loan or not)

Upfront no change so far. I think Scott will do better though and I think many of us hope for another coming in.

So overall we are very similar, with the benefit of understanding between players being higher.

I'd hope we can make top 6 AGAIN.

31 minutes ago, medals said:

?

Sorry, I often get Taylor confused with the guy we lost to Burnley for some reason.

50 minutes ago, medals said:

Gk a bit of an unknown

Rooney maybe help defend better and stay fitter. If he adds goals and assists that would help too.

Midfield has 3 unknown at this level so the jury is out until we see. (I think 1 more will come in there with possibly 1 out on loan or not)

Upfront no change so far. I think Scott will do better though and I think many of us hope for another coming in.

So overall we are very similar, with the benefit of understanding between players being higher.

I'd hope we can make top 6 AGAIN.

Yes I think Midfield is where the big question marks remain. We lost known quality in Baccus and Kwon and replaced it with unknown quantities, so we’ll need to wait and see.

Hopefully Taylor can step up this season and be like a new player. 

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Yes I think Midfield is where the big question marks remain. We lost known quality in Baccus and Kwon and replaced it with unknown quantities, so we’ll need to wait and see.

To be fair Baccus was hardly known quality when we signed him.

Albeit he was playing regularly in Australia.

24 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

And our first choice midfield hasn't changed vs the end of the season. Obviously Baccus was either injured or out of favour, ad Kwon was injured, but CBM and O'Hara were undeniably our first choices. Will be interesting to see how the new lads fit in around that.

54 minutes ago, FTOF said:

To be fair Baccus was hardly known quality when we signed him.

Albeit he was playing regularly in Australia.

Yes agreed. I was referring more to our strength in depth rather than first choice midfield. For what it's worth though, Baccus would always have been in my starting XI. I think Robbo chose to leave him out (knowing he was going) to bed in a longer term solution.