The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

Doesn't necessarily mean we'll get through the tie, but there's no doubt that we should be beating this team.

Olusanya could have had a hat-trick and a great chance for Smyth too. Team looks rusty though as you would expect. Disrupted too by that ankle injury to CBM.

Wasn't expecting, by the way, that the travelling support would have focused so much on Sigurdsson. There's been more abuse of him than St Mirren songs.

Agree about Smyth.

Taylor has been a total bomb scare too.

Profligate up front as usual.

Oh for a striker that knows where the back of the net is.

Need to keep it tighter at the back and take our chances in the second half.

2 minutes ago, Buttocks Brown said:

Doesn't necessarily mean we'll get through the tie, but there's no doubt that we should be beating this team.

Olusanya could have had a hat-trick and a great chance for Smyth too. Team looks rusty though as you would expect. Disrupted too by that ankle injury to CBM.

Wasn't expecting, by the way, that the travelling support would have focused so much on Sigurdsson. There's been more abuse of him than St Mirren songs.

If anybody been missing sitters it been Mandron

Get the feeling any residual nervousness will have ebbed away come the 2nd half.

We need to be more confident in the final third.

Edited by Drooper

20 minutes ago, greenock saint said:

Where did you find that on your iptv. Watching it on Icelandic tv sports channel on mine but it’s went to pot now.

Sorry mate just saw this. It’s under cup matches and friendlies. Don’t know if you’ve got the same IPTV as me. 

Going by the Twitter updates (and the Mandron chance I saw just as I finally got a stream to work), it seems like we should be out of sight.

Think we can all see where this is going as we've all seen it before numerous times from Saints teams of various qualities.

Edited by Stu