The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

36 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Oh and anyone seen Elvis ? Nah didn't think so. 

I've been here all day in-between watching game as usual  getting very little praise for an excellent performance all about How bad they were.

4 minutes ago, elvis said:

I've been here all day in-between watching game as usual  getting very little praise for an excellent performance all about How bad they were.

To be fair that's usually your domain.

Anything we get against the cheeks is a bonus, we'll lose more than we win against the city clubs but I feel we're competitive against our fellow diddies and hopefully today's performance and result can see us put a winning run together again.

Edited by btb

50 minutes ago, Buttocks Brown said:

Robbo post-match:

Baccus available for the Dundee game.

Ryan Strain back in 2 weeks.

Of course we want Strain back, but I’m going to feel really sorry for Elvis when he inevitably gets dropped. Prime Strain is obviously superior but he’ll need to keep on his toes. Hopefully it’ll be a lovely problem to have. 

9 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Of course we want Strain back, but I’m going to feel really sorry for Elvis when he inevitably gets dropped. Prime Strain is obviously superior but he’ll need to keep on his toes. Hopefully it’ll be a lovely problem to have. 

Elvis is doing fine but he'll know the script. He's Strain's backup until next season and from what we've seen he will deputise just fine and be a decent replacement.

1 hour ago, btb said:

Anything we get against the cheeks is a bonus, we'll lose more than we win against the city clubs but I feel we're competitive against our fellow diddies and hopefully today's performance and result can see us put a winning run together again.

This season against the city clubs we've won 4, drawn 2 and lost only one so far.

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Lost 2 (Dundee and Hearts).

Sorry, wasnt counting Dundee given they've just come up, and Dundee is also a shithole not deserving of city status.