The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

3 minutes ago, Marko van Haddock said:

Dundee 2 up. We now need to win tomorrow as Dundee will be favourites against Killie last game now (if it remains like this). 

A point would very likely do even if Dundee win

I really don't get the worry, Dundee were not going to win both games while we picked up nothing.

Arithmetically, sure, but still...

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

I really don't get the worry, Dundee were not going to win both games while we picked up nothing.

Arithmetically, sure, but still...

At 0-2 tonight and Dundee missing a great chance for 3, hmmm. Not so sure.

No matter. Half time rocket from the bald fraud and a Dundee arse collapse combines to ensure tomorrow’s game against Hearts is going to be stress free and enjoyable… as opposed to a trouser troubling affair with Sellik Park still to come and who-knows-what going on in Dundee v Killie.

Might even treat myself to a wee Pie Sports steak & gravy number ra’ morra’…. Or is it tapas for us in the concourses now? 😛

Just now, pozbaird said:

At 0-2 tonight and Dundee missing a great chance for 3, hmmm. Not so sure.

Nah, even if Dundee got a result tonight, I'd put money on Robinson getting the point we needed.

Just now, Ric said:

Nah, even if Dundee got a result tonight, I'd put money on Robinson getting the point we needed.

Good shout. Drop Mandron and put McMenamin on the left to accomodate him. 😜

8 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

37 years of hurt...hasn't stopped us dreaming.

Is that 37 years since you’ve been in Europe? Have you got Google Earth. Might need it.

Posted (edited)

Teams in the draw for the 24/25 UEFA Conference League 2nd Qualifying Round (more to follow):

Djurgardens (Swe), Omonia (Cyp), Vitoria de Guimaraes (Por), Astana (Kaz), Riga (Lat), Hajduk Split (Cro), AEK Larnaka (Cyp), Ararat-Armenia (Arm), Vaduz (Lie), Brann (Nor), Tromso (Nor), Hacken (Swe), HB Torshavn (Far), Kryvbas Kryvyi Rih (Ukr), Progres Niederkorn (Lux), Puskas Akademia (Hng), St Patrick's Athletic (RoI), Ilves (Fin), Cliftonville (NIr), TransINVEST (Lit), St Mirren (Sco).

Draw = 19/6/24

First leg = 25/7/24

Second leg = 1/8/24

Edited by Buttocks Brown

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Is that 37 years since you’ve been in Europe? Have you got Google Earth. Might need it.

We have an airport on our doorstep that has more than ten planes in it.

We're well aware what Europe looks like.:P

Edited by FTOF