The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Screenshot_20240806_102328_Facebook.jpg

I have my ticket just trying to get a ticket for the wife there was one left in M6 at 10am . Can't see it happening. As for staff I treat people the way I like to be treated they are very nice ladies printed my tick for Thursday out on Saturday when I had a problem. 

Technical issues are not fun. I do tickets myself at Alloa instead of offloading it to other folk and have had it crash a few times for games. Vividly remember the pressure for Falkirk - very stressful as that was the first time... and before a cup game against Ross County.

For the Ross County game it wasn't anything to do with us it was google's datacenter burning down (not literally) on the hottest day the UK has ever seen. Managed to spin up a new server in Amsterdam and have it back up for kickoff but I had about a three hour window. Stress.

When I bought my Brann ticket it asked for my passport number, even though it was the home game, so might want to have that handy - although I'd imagine putting any number would work as I doubt it's connected up to the official databse!

2 minutes ago, gc_smfc said:

The Brann game has reappeared but says Sold Out. Assume they've done that to try and clear the system rather than us actually selling out. 

There's 0% chance it has sold out. My old man is in the queue just now as says the printers went down with the site so no physical tickets are currently being sold either .

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

There's 0% chance it has sold out. My old man is in the queue just now as says the printers went down with the site so no physical tickets are currently being sold either .

If he can get me two tickets that would be great........😉

Just now, ford prefect said:

We're going to end up with a league cup esque crowd at this game because no one outside of season ticket holders can buy a ticket. Shambles 

I'm going to confidently predict it still sells out.  

Very frustrating I agree but not much to be done(especially for those of us outside Paisley) other than try to be patient(I'm struggling). 

This is a new experience for the club in terms of the logistics of organising tickets for a game at such short notice whilst also adhering to UEFA protocols and handing over the oppositions share of tickets.

Frustrating, admittedly, but the club are still learning through this too,. For most folk, I'd advise just keeping the head and letting the ticket office do its job.

Can only pray it is much quieter with sales tomorrow for the away leg. After advertising it as online only, it’s now ticket office + online so could be quite the scramble.

I have no idea of what the numbers travelling are likely to be but from the small sample size on here it would appear it could get close if not exceed the 750 available tickets.