The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Yeah, fingers crossed. But we do need to raise our game because our delivery in and around the box has been fairly gash recently.

It was noticeable on Saturday on the odd occasion we did have the ball and had a chance to deliver into the box, that it was indeed "gash".

One of the main reasons why we didn't muster an effort on target.

Hopefully delivery into the box is practised a lot this week at training.

Jury very much out on KVV, as has been said it's not as though he's passed up loads of chances. Barely even saw the ball on Saturday.

The knock on issue for me though is that Toyosi is much less effective playing wide in a three than he is through the middle IMO.

Just feels like we have square pegs and round holes at the moment but I'm sure it will click into gear soon.

It will click into gear soon, won't it?

2 hours ago, Torfason said:

I wonder if someone recorded that and posted it online if it would change................. don't know what happened there, what the hell was I thinking.

Yeah that sounds right. 

Last season the police were sitting along with the stewards.

The season before that I seem to recall the ultras getting a lot of hassle from the police and stewards.

1 hour ago, Div said:

Jury very much out on KVV, as has been said it's not as though he's passed up loads of chances. Barely even saw the ball on Saturday.

The knock on issue for me though is that Toyosi is much less effective playing wide in a three than he is through the middle IMO.

Just feels like we have square pegs and round holes at the moment but I'm sure it will click into gear soon.

It will click into gear soon, won't it?

Why not play 2 through the middle with slick passes from midfield and defence and a winger and Tanser to supply crosses in - sorted !