The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

If there was a pile-on because I misspelled his name I'd hope at least one person would Baccus up.

Que Syrah, Syrah...................:whistle

I heard he was at our game v. Celtic as there is a break in the season in India. Must be tough not seeing his family much. I’m sure he’d be welcomed back into the fold, but we’d need to start offloading some of our strikers.

5 minutes ago, Kempes said:

I heard he was at our game v. Celtic as there is a break in the season in India. Must be tough not seeing his family much. I’m sure he’d be welcomed back into the fold, but we’d need to start offloading some of our strikers.

If it means that Main returns, then other than Ayunga, we can get rid of any of the other strikers IMO.

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

If it means that Main returns, then other than Ayunga, we can get rid of any of the other strikers IMO.

Depends what Curtis we are getting. Hopefully the post Goodwin model as anything else would be no help at all.

2 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Depends what Curtis we are getting. Hopefully the post Goodwin model as anything else would be no help at all.

Robbo seems to be the only gaffer that can get the best out of him - full trust in him to do so again if he signs up.

it would be a big wage, would need atleast 2 players out of the door and we still need another in midfield. Will need some Robbo magic aswell, Dundee and Motherwell will be able to offer money than us

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

He's on loan at Morecambe for the season

Not anymore. 

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

If he's scored that much for Morecambe he could break all sorts of records in the SPFL going by the Adams Multiplier Index.

I believe it's called the 'My Nan' metric given the abundance of Octogenarian women in the home counties who could apparently spank home 25 a season up here.