IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

Look Rodger - Scotty hasn’t liked your post. What’s going down? Just 2 amigos left now that your bro has crashed and burned. Which of you will be next I wonder?
Theres lots of amigos bro[emoji11]

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Fifespud said:

It’s almost sad happy*** is banned. Wait till you conts get annihilated on Sunday emoji4.png

120689.jpg

Your life must be pretty empty if you spend the majority of it trying to get a rise out of Accies and St Johnstone fans. I genuinely pity you.

45 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

120689.jpg

Your life must be pretty empty if you spend the majority of it trying to get a rise out of Accies and St Johnstone fans. I genuinely pity you.

Hes over 50 and spends his time posting photos of his cat. Trolling us should probably be encouraged tbh. 

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

That's another Dundee twat.

Him and Spud are just the same person. 

As things stand, and providing we lose our two games in hand, we'll be in an almost identical position going into the split as last season; two points ahead of 11th with a marginally better goal difference and a decent way ahead of 12th (seven points last season, five this). There was one team between us and 11th last season though. 

I am fucking shitting myself. 

ETA: 1-0 Rangers. We're safe as houses. 

Tomorrow is a free shot at getting us further away from the pack. A difficult shot yet not impossible. Hoping Canning plays a full strength team tomorrow. 'Captain' Dougie Imrie isn't playing thankfully. However I also heard the Dazzler isn't playing... Any truth in this?

Just now, Im_Rodger said:

Tomorrow is a free shot at getting us further away from the pack. A difficult shot yet not impossible. Hoping Canning plays a full strength team tomorrow. 'Captain' Dougie Imrie isn't playing thankfully. However I also heard the Dazzler isn't playing... Any truth in this?

Tomorrow's about goal difference. 

27 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Partick away and Ross County at home 1st 2 games after split. Cant afford to lose either of them .

Dundee the following game too. The final two are against teams with "nothing to play for" which probably won't end up being true. If we're going to go down, please don't let it be decided on the final day against Motherwell...

21 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

please don't let it be decided on the final day against Motherwell...

I would take a place in the cup final over relegating Accies - mighty close call though !

Partick Thistle (A) #LambieDerby

Ross County (H) on Sky

Dundee (A) on Sky

St Johnstone (H)

Motherwell (A) Potentially a #DoonDerby

Hopefully we are safe by the time we face Motherwell.

Hopefully we can humiliate Dundee on live tv.

f**k me so many big games.

Archived