Dundee United 2017/2018

Is there really a debate over whether Fyvie would be good enough for Falkirk? :lol: Their midfield consists of Mark Kerr Joe McKee and Tom Taiwo ffs! He'd instantly become their best player.

Falkirk fans making out they would take Flood or Fyvie is a laugh. They'd walk into that shite Falkirk team

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

That's your opinion of him but it's wrong. I've seen him play a lot more than you, he's done it on the biggest stage. Tommy Tackle Kerr and McKee ffs :lol:

Falkirk fans seem to be panicking here, United making some really good signings. The playoffs again, lads.

The day I panic over Fyvie, is the day I'm in a coma.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Is there really a debate over whether Fyvie would be good enough for Falkirk? :lol: Their midfield consists of Mark Kerr Joe McKee and Tom Taiwo ffs! He'd instantly become their best player.

The Lennon hoofball has won you over it appears, avoid midfield hoof to tall bloke.....Lafferty next !!!

3 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

He's absolutely finished.

Some Mortonian goof reckons he'd walk into our team though. Probably shouldn't judge everyone by his own team's low standards, tbh.

Joe McKee wouldn't get in the current Morton side and yet your gormless fanbase think he's the next Toni Kroos; thanks for playing anyway.

1496658545354.jpg.e5a9b751d8eb0cffce58b3054faa8778.jpg

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

No comment on Kerr/Flood?

No? See ya then.

McKee is actually the shan standard that your fanbase has set and Flood is still twice the player of that sand-dancer. 

Unlucky. 1498346909356.jpg.d230ea2d39a470569428f6d58b3fcdbf.jpg

4 minutes ago, virginton said:

Joe McKee wouldn't get in the current Morton side and yet your gormless fanbase think he's the next Toni Kroos; thanks for playing anyway.

1496658545354.jpg.e5a9b751d8eb0cffce58b3054faa8778.jpg

Please be very specific in your evidence of anyone claiming he is Toni Kroos or even thought of in the same light as a World Cup winner.

flood would be nowhere near our starting 11 as was seen in the games against us where our very own 'finished' midfielder Mark Kerr taught the spud understudy how to play, or even attempt to play football. Willo Flood. Deary me. 

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

McKee is actually the shan standard that your fanbase has set and Flood is still twice the player of that sand-dancer. 

Unlucky. 1498346909356.jpg.d230ea2d39a470569428f6d58b3fcdbf.jpg

Ooft.

The United dipstick above directly compared Kerr to Flood, stating Flood would 100% play.

This has been easily rebutted by myself and others.

Gutted for you. Laughing at you.

[Ainsley.jpg]

Kerr bossed the game in the first playoff leg at tannadice with flood all over the place. Unfortunately he doesn't have the legs to play two games in quick succession but I'd certainly have him over flood and sibbald over fyvie.

Archived