Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Kerr bossed the game in the first playoff leg at tannadice with flood all over the place. Unfortunately he doesn't have the legs to play two games in quick succession but I'd certainly have him over flood and sibbald over fyvie.

Fyvie next to Sibbald would be the best pairing out of all the players mentioned.

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Choosing between Kerr and Flood is a hard choice, they are both shite.

That's pretty much how I see it. There's probably an argument for both. To suggest Flood would be "nowhere near" is utterly laughable.

3 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Kerr bossed the game in the first playoff leg at tannadice with flood all over the place. Unfortunately he doesn't have the legs to play two games in quick succession but I'd certainly have him over flood and sibbald over fyvie.

:lol: 

That's like saying you would rather have Tony Andreu in your team than Marvin Bartley. They aren't the same kind of player so impossible to compare.

Fyvie will be a good signing for Utd. He'll probably be a first pick which will suit him more than being in and out the team like last season.

Also, the realisation dawning on the Falkirk fans that it's the play offs again for them is delicious.

12 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Fyvie will be a good signing for Utd. He'll probably be a first pick which will suit him more than being in and out the team like last season.

Also, the realisation dawning on the Falkirk fans that it's the play offs again for them is delicious.

About as delicious as a bang average Hibs team getting pumped in a higher division and watching Lennon completely lose it! :thumsup2

1 minute ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

About as delicious as a bang average Hibs team getting pumped in a higher division and watching Lennon completely lose it! :thumsup2

bang average hibs team that walked the league last season and won the Scottish cup the year before putting many top flight sides in their place.

20 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

That's pretty much how I see it. There's probably an argument for both. To suggest Flood would be "nowhere near" is utterly laughable.

As I said earlier, Kerr was booed off on occasion last year, so nobody's under any illusions about his abilities these days.

He's still better than Flood though. And I'd just remind folk it was the DU laddie who stated categorically that Flood would be 100% in a team.

25 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Proving my point Rangers Bairn. Stick to singing *** songs.

Worrying about going into a top flight season with Brian Graham as your number 9 mate?

Take it easy big chap. :(

5 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

bang average hibs team that walked the league last season and won the Scottish cup the year before putting many top flight sides in their place.

It was a shocking Championship last season mate. Hearts won the league with 91 points then Rangers won it with 81. Hibs won it with 71 in a much weaker league. 

With Lennon in charge and your best players leaving you will struggle, just admit it! :thumsup2

6 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

It was a shocking Championship last season mate. Hearts won the league with 91 points then Rangers won it with 81. Hibs won it with 71 in a much weaker league. 

With Lennon in charge and your best players leaving you will struggle, just admit it! :thumsup2

Rangers who apparently "walked the league" finished 11 points clear. we finished 11 points clear last season. Not sure what your point Is

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Rangers who apparently "walked the league" finished 11 points clear. we finished 11 points clear last season. Not sure what you're point Is

My point is it took the big teams to get out the league before Hibs could get promoted. Last seasons Championship was poor quality and I think Hibs will struggle next season. Not relegation struggle but can see there being a right few tonkings in there and Lennon completely losing his shit which will be enjoyable to watch. 

Willo Flood has recently had a hair transplant so I fully expect him to saunter through this Championship season with rapunzel like locks that compliment his already incredibly handsome face.

Flood and Fyvie, the most attractive duo in Scottish football.

Archived