Rangers European Tour 2017/18

Topscot

22 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

If current Rangers are a different club to old rangers why are the people who hated the old club desperate to hate the new one too?

Because it's fashionable to be a Rangers hater in modern day Scottish Football. Many impressionable football fans have been drip fed 'information' about how EBTs and non politically correct songs are up there with some of the worst atrocities the world has seen and so they follow like sheep in the belief that hating Rangers and showing just how much they hate Rangers will make them a wonderful, tolerant and modern thinking individual. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

If current Rangers are a different club to old rangers why are the people who hated the old club desperate to hate the new one too?

Because their fans believe they are the same club, and as they are a club with 2 identities, a new club of 5 years who believe they are a club formed in 1872, the hatred for the old club sticks with the new club.

They are Rangers International Football Club, founded 2012 and have 5 stars above their badge for each year they exist.

31 minutes ago, MJC said:

Because it's fashionable to be a Rangers hater in modern day Scottish Football. Many impressionable football fans have been drip fed 'information' about how EBTs and non politically correct songs are up there with some of the worst atrocities the world has seen and so they follow like sheep in the belief that hating Rangers and showing just how much they hate Rangers will make them a wonderful, tolerant and modern day rn thinking individual. 

Not just modern day football.

1 hour ago, MJC said:

Because it's fashionable to be a Rangers hater in modern day Scottish Football. Many impressionable football fans have been drip fed 'information' about how EBTs and non politically correct songs are up there with some of the worst atrocities the world has seen and so they follow like sheep in the belief that hating Rangers and showing just how much they hate Rangers will make them a wonderful, tolerant and modern thinking individual. 

595bb0891d5c1_lookatme.gif.25fed82641292c248ffe4a44c750ddd7.gif

On 01/07/2017 at 14:55, 1320Lichtie said:

How can you say that a song, where you sing about a guy joining the YCV/UVF with a gun in his hand is acceptable at a football ground? Seriously?

Never mind the add on.

Never see you digging up the boys of the old brigade from the other side . Same type of message only difference being you hate absoloutely everything about unionism or loyalism so choose not to get your knickers in a twist about it 

6 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'll be disappointed if Waghorn and Dalcio are in the starting line up tonight.  Candeias looked.more dangerous in the 20 mins or so he had last week than Dalcio did in the whole game. 

If Waghorn does start tonight then it would most likely point towards him having a clause in his contract to be picked for the first team if fit.

2 hours ago, Ramagamma said:

Because we are still here and they fucking hate it . We might be shite for now and for a while going forwards but that will only last so long . Deep down they all know it 

2 hours ago, MJC said:

:lol:

Just change your team to The Rangers you roaster.

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

Because we are still here and they fucking hate it . We might be shite for now and for a while going forwards but that will only last so long . Deep down they all know it 

:lol: 5 years of abject failure and humiliation and you think I hate The Rangers?

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: 5 years of abject failure and humiliation and you think I hate The Rangers?

I don't know what your relationship with Rangers entails . Fascination , hatred , obsession , jelousy all built up over a lifetime resulting current state you find yourself in now where you hang on every news story linked to the club . Sad but funny none the less 

Just now, jimmy boo said:

Same pish as every season.....poor WUM

I thought he was ripping the pish at first, but he has persisted in making a right rip roaring c**t out of himself at times.

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

I don't know what your relationship with Rangers entails . Fascination , hatred , obsession , jelousy all built up over a lifetime resulting current state you find yourself in now where you hang on every news story linked to the club . Sad but funny none the less 

^^^^ Rattled and reduced to posting incoherent pish with made up facts.

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Outstanding comeback m9

As yourself, sonny. :)

Thoughts on the game F_B?

Personally, I think The rangers will come out all guns blazing to get that all important away goal to settle the nerves and the team.

Just now, hellbhoy said:

As yourself, sonny. :)

Thoughts on the game F_B?

Personally, I think The rangers will come out all guns blazing to get that all important away goal to settle the nerves and the team.

No green boots . Some delicious chanting of we are the people and an away goal will do me 

Archived