Rangers European Tour 2017/18

Topscot

13 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Were you watching the same game as me?, the defence once again started to fall apart in the second half. To make it sound even worse the Progres side had a bigger player turnover than The Rangers in the close season, they had 10 new players in to The Rangers 8. If Progres had a well gelled side things might have looked totally different. Kranjcar coming off certainly made a huge impact on The Rangers team almost immediately and then Progres started to come into the game with some really good well worked out chances and could have got a penalty with a handball.

Yes The Rangers had chances in the second half and some were really good but they went amiss but when Progres broke out from the back The Rangers defence was at sixes and sevens and a better side could have easily scored a goal or two. Pedro was shouting at Tavernier like a mad dog because even he seen the defence was all over the place at times to a pub team basically.

The Rangers lacked a decent credible striker on the night to put the game to bed in the first half but they didn't and may come back to bite them on the bum.

Are you subscribing to RTV?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

I honestly don't think so. Time will tell. 

Here's what the Progres manager had to say about the return fixture! :lol:

Progres Niederkorn's Paolo Amodio was pleased just to avoid a thrashing at Ibrox but now thinks his side can knock Rangers out of the Europa League.

Top goading from the Progres manager. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40454101

He thinks his side can cause an upset to win their first ever European tie. :huh:

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Are you subscribing to RTV?

Ah, Tom Millar the Rangers TV pundit. :) I did have a stream on where he was slabbering like he always does but it then changed to Michael Fucking Stewart sucking away at the blue boaby. :barf

More to the point Benny, why aren't you helping your club by not subscribing to Rangers TV? Have you bought a new top which was the old top but has become the new top?

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

Ah, Tom Millar the Rangers TV pundit. :) I did have a stream on where he was slabbering like he always does but it then changed to Michael Fucking Stewart sucking away at the blue boaby. :barf

More to the point Benny, why aren't you helping your club by not subscribing to Rangers TV? Have you bought a new top which was the old top but has become the new top?

^^Deranged

completely unable to think clearly or behave in acontrolled way.

2 records set yesterday....

Kenny Miller became the ninth oldest UEFA Cup/Europa League goalscorer and Rangers set the highest first round attendance at 48.681

Previous records held by Temuri Ketsbaia and 34,966

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

2 records set yesterday....

Kenny Miller became the ninth oldest UEFA Cup/Europa League goalscorer and Rangers set the highest first round attendance at 48.681

Previous records held by Temuri Ketsbaia and 34,966

So you're big diddies?

And not the good kind
(  .  )(  .  ) 

:P

Whilst Jack had a solid game, i thought at times he held back rather than driving forward to win the break down ball at the edge of the area.  We don't know if he's been told not to do that or if he's still finding his feet in whats expected of him.

That is just Ryan jack

Archived