Rangers European Tour 2017/18

Topscot

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

That was pretty fucking gash tbh. Was looking forward to watching some competitive football but deary me.

You are right.  It wasn't competitive football.  It was as convincing a 1-0 as you'll see.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Decided to hop onto Rangers Media to see how things are going. I trust this is accurate?

Guess that's why they proved tough to break down for Rangers then, tbf.

2 minutes ago, Topscot said:

Really hope Niko isn't out for the second leg he was sublime tonight.

I didn't watch the game or read any updates or commentary on the game but still... sublime :lol:

Was a pretty dreary pre-season affair that.  Rangers should progress fairly easily.  That mob are League 1 standard at best.

Was a pretty dreary pre-season affair that.  Rangers should progress fairly easily.  That mob are League 1 standard at best.

I dunno. Are that team into their season? I've seen enough Arbroath performances against Celtic and Rangers now and I'd be pretty annoyed if we put in that performance. Couldn't pass it 5 yards, simple passes and volleys. The guys shot from the halfway line bounced on the edge of the box. [emoji23]

Summed it up. Looked like they had one or two decent boys too but they never gave them the ball and showed zero confidence.

You are right.  It wasn't competitive football.  It was as convincing a 1-0 as you'll see.

Nobody would argue with that.

Bit worrying it was only 1 though, felt pretty harsh the goal too dunno if it would've counted if they done the same. Ball barely stopped and no whistle heard by look of it.

6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I dunno. Are that team into their season? I've seen enough Arbroath performances against Celtic and Rangers now and I'd be pretty annoyed if we put in that performance. Couldn't pass it 5 yards, simple passes and volleys. The guys shot from the halfway line bounced on the edge of the box. emoji23.png

Summed it up. Looked like they had one or two decent boys too but they never gave them the ball and showed zero confidence.

Luxembourg league ended May 21st. Starts in August.

28 minutes ago, The OP said:

I didn't watch the game or read any updates or commentary on the game but still... sublime :lol:

1 minute ago, Topscot said:

Why ye commenting then..

He's one of the Grey and Green Dross.  It's what they do.

1 minute ago, Topscot said:

Why ye commenting then..

Coz you used the word sublime to describe an ageing Niko Kranjcar presumably looking ok against one of Luxembourg's finest sides and I wanted to register my amusement.

Carry on...

9 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Bit worrying it was only 1 though, felt pretty harsh the goal too dunno if it would've counted if they done the same. Ball barely stopped and no whistle heard by look of it.

Poor score - I agree.  I've no fears for the 2nd leg, though.

The 'less quiet' "Scots in Europe" thread this evening!  I see this as a triumph.

I was gonna comment earlier but I thought you'd throw another hissy fit. Are we allowed to comment on sevco[emoji767] threads now or what?

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I was gonna comment earlier but I thought you'd throw another hissy fit. Are we allowed to comment on sevcoemoji767.png threads now or what?

Comments are always welcome, young Drew.  If you watched the game your insight would be useful.  My bugbear isn't 'comments' per se but the tedious spamming that some indulge in.

What was your view of the match?  I'm sure you watched it.

Archived