Rangers European Tour 2017/18

Topscot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The Gaffer has said that 4 of the new signings will start tonight.  I'm interested to see how we line up.

goalkeeper foderingham
tavernier,wallace,cardoso,bates
jack,pena,kranjcar
miller,morelos,herrera
tbh have not got a scooby

On 27/06/2017 at 17:06, hellbhoy said:

Interesting Jake?, your main thoughts are of a financial gain more than progressing into the next round and how your new players will perform?

How much money do you think it will cost the club for the next round? I don't think they will be making any money from the 2nd leg with the 5 star hotels and luxury flights and other expenses incurred. That'll put a dent in the coffers for sure.

How do you think your team will perform?

:lol:

I'm looking forward to Rangers giving Progrès a good pumping tonight. We need all of the Scottish teams to perform well in Europe regardless of Champions League or Europa League - every team in the upper echelon of Scottish football (where football is our national sport) should be hammering a team from Luxembourg who've only scored 1 European goal in their history.

10 minutes ago, boulderdomb said:

I'm looking forward to Rangers giving Progrès a good pumping tonight. We need all of the Scottish teams to perform well in Europe regardless of Champions League or Europa League - every team in the upper echelon of Scottish football (where football is our national sport) should be hammering a team from Luxembourg who've only scored 1 European goal in their history.

Mouth frothing responses in 3, 2, 1.....

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Oh my! He typed the wrong fcuking word there...

Is there no end to those sevconians villainy..

No he didn't.  He was trying to crack a joke.  I think.

This. We need all the Scottish clubs to get as far as possible. This starting in the First Round is a disaster.

Archived