Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Aye! Pressure is off, so you can now got out and express yourselves against Falkirk (who will be crippled by Dunfermline booting the off the park...again)...

I’ll be away this weekend so will miss seeing you eyeball flingers take your medicine but hopefully there will be plenty of mayhem to read about and much mock outrage on show. 

Another hard watch.the big dick Crighton hasn’t had a suspension all fucking season. For me it’s just unforgivable. Now when we’re bare boned the fanny gets a straight red. Today is hard to get the head around.didnt think it could get much worse,what a fucking laugh

I'm absolutely scunnered - sick fed up of watching the same shit week in week out.

Fed up hearing the old excuses that we're part time, not equipped for this league. No shit. But we are a laughing stock, other than Stories free kick against Dumbarton when was the last time we even scored?!

What the hell was Crighton doing for the first goal? He's been absolute pish for us and sooner he's gone the better.

Use some of the Celtic money to pay off Dods contract or the club are in a great danger of alienating the supporters. Any other club Dods would be long gone, why the f**k should we have to stick by him after an absolute clusterfuck of a season.

Apologies for my language, but I'm absolutely raging at how long we are expected to sit and put up with these embarrassing performances.

I'm absolutely scunnered - sick fed up of watching the same shit week in week out.
Fed up hearing the old excuses that we're part time, not equipped for this league. No shit. But we are a laughing stock, other than Stories free kick against Dumbarton when was the last time we even scored?!
What the hell was Crighton doing for the first goal? He's been absolute pish for us and sooner he's gone the better.
Use some of the Celtic money to pay off Dods contract or the club are in a great danger of alienating the supporters. Any other club Dods would be long gone, why the f**k should we have to stick by him after an absolute clusterfuck of a season.
Apologies for my language, but I'm absolutely raging at how long we are expected to sit and put up with these embarrassing performances.

Got to agree now ! Weir was sacked for a lot lot less ( results wise at least ) and his cup record was decent.
Who's gonna buy season tickets next season ? To watch this negative defensive drivel.We re an absolute laughing stock the length n breadth of Britain .
And what ll happen tonight back in the Brechin pubs the committee will be strutting about like footballing mafia .The chairman looking down on folk . All because they dare ask what like a game it was .

What i don't understand Is, why would anyone want no wins in a year on their cv. Doubt if he'll ever work in football management again so why stay. Do the decent thing and walk. PLEASE.

Out of curiosity, who’s available and affordable at this point of the season who would inspire the team and supporters?

I think there may have been non footballing matters as well:whistle

Yes and it's been well documented about the other issues Weir had but he had one bad run and paid the price .
It's Dods reluctance to attack that's doing my head in . No wonder defenders are constantly booked or injured they re always involved for 90 minutes hardly get a breather . I personally don't think think he s signed a bad player just either played out of position or holding them back.
As for yesterday the most experienced player on our books warms the bench for 90 minutes when 2 centre halves see red what's that all about.

3 hours ago, citydiehard said:

If only the Brechin mafia/fans ganged up on Dodds like they did with Jim Weir (who had a better record than Dodds) then the committee might do something about it.

There is your solution below.  Don't hide behind a keyboard . 

2 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

I personally am not a season ticket holder but I do hope that all the people who are coming on here saying Dods should go are also letting the committee know directly. Its your club they run it on your behalf

Archived