Brechin City Season 2017/2018

Feeling sorry for the boys now getting a pumping 2nite

Standard score v Inverness is it not? It's as if Dods can't actually assess how the opposition might play and change our tactics accordingly.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m done with this season I really am. Fucked if I’m going to any of the remaining matches, it’s utterly soul destroying and everyone just seems to be sitting back and watching it happen.

One measly point in 19 matches and we were completely outplayed in that draw as well. For every goal that we have scored in that run, we’ve conceded 5. Utterly pathetic.

The diehard fans are now starting to stay away..we need to take action soon or this is going to carry on into next season. If the stumbling block is dods payoff then I’m sure the season ticket holders would agree to using some of the Celtic money to do it!!

Regardless of what level you’re at, failing to win a single league game is utterly appalling and no Manager should keep their job anywhere near this stage. In fact Dods should have done the decent thing and resign. When you’ve gone 31 games without a win and actually getting worse, why don’t you do the right thing and stand down?!

What is our committee playing at ? Fair enough giving the guy a chance after what he did for us last season but it's getting rediclus now. When was the last time we even scored a goal ? My self and every other season ticket holder have paid good money for our tickets and have not had value for money. If that was some thing I had bought from a shop I would have taken it back. I'm really dreading Saturday but I'll be there to support the players as always

What is our committee playing at ? Fair enough giving the guy a chance after what he did for us last season but it's getting rediclus now. When was the last time we even scored a goal ? My self and every other season ticket holder have paid good money for our tickets and have not had value for money. If that was some thing I had bought from a shop I would have taken it back. I'm really dreading Saturday but I'll be there to support the players as always

It's 5 goals in 15 games . It's tragic too watch .
Why are nt our younger fitter players playing ? Sinclair , Lynas , Morrison. ???

When was the last time we even scored a goal ?

Sinclair's set piece against Dumbarton.Thankfully the soup was good that day as I missed the goal buying it at the other end.

Prior to that, the last goal we scored was Mackin's against Falkirk on the 6th February, so that's a pathetic two goals in the last nine games now, just one from open play. Not being at many away matches (not that I've missed much seeing as we've lost them ALL!), the last time I saw us score a goal was on the 6th January (home to Morton).

Sinclair's set piece against Dumbarton.Thankfully the soup was good that day as I missed the goal buying it at the other end.

Prior to that, the last goal we scored was Mackin's against Falkirk on the 6th February, so that's a pathetic two goals in the last nine games now, just one from open play. Not being at many away matches (not that I've missed much seeing as we've lost them ALL!), the last time I saw us score a goal was on the 6th January (home to Morton).

It was Stories set piece that day [emoji23] gid soup tho

4 hours ago, Cold Feet said:

I feel nothing now - I am numb, defeats are painless........ sad.

At the agm I would want someone to tell me why I should buy a season ticket next year, particularly if Dods is still there.

Dear Cold Feet

You'll buy a season ticket because you are a BRECHIN CITY FC Supporter....... and be proud of the fact.

#winning is great...dealing with defeat is tougher but makes you stronger.

Dear Cold Feet
You'll buy a season ticket because you are a BRECHIN CITY FC Supporter....... and be proud of the fact.
#winning is great...dealing with defeat is tougher but makes you stronger.

This. ^

Hats off to you guys. A really tough season, but you'll still watch them next season.

We must be the strongest fans in Britain :thumsup2

Just think of Fort William, combined with their uncovered ground in the wettest part of Europe. Shortest away day 65 miles to Clach. And to top it off, no soup.

I thought we did reasonably without ever looking like we would get anything from the game. Bit concerned by the chairman's comments in the programme, particularly in the interview with the German website or magazine where he said they had never even considered the manager's future (I may be paraphrasing but that was the tone). For anyone who didn't buy a programme, the interviewer sounded slightly incredulous, but Ken F said Dods was a 'very good manager' (pretty sure I'm not paraphrasing that).  Darren must have pics of the committee in compromising positions or something... Whatever his good qualities - and I'm sure there are many of them - surely the old adage that it's a results business comes into play here? He's played 30+ games without winning a single one (and without even looking like doing so in the last 2 months).  To say that they haven't even had that conversation is ridiculous, if true.

Who’s the boy with red hat and jacket that was raging about Saints fans moving in to the Brechin end? Trying to square go the Director that walked over.

was the most interesting thing to watch today...

Who’s the boy with red hat and jacket that was raging about Saints fans moving in to the Brechin end? Trying to square go the Director that walked over.
was the most interesting thing to watch today...

Ah he's an idiot always causing a scene. What's the problem most of us would have quite happily had the saints fans in with us they made a great atmosphere today. Sorry they didn't get the title today more than deserve it. Think we should have at least got a draw Isaac had a great game just didn't get much support in the first half

Archived