Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darvel boys brand new and i am sure had a few beers pre match and afters,

Game was a bit stuffy with Shettleston holding where at start of season would have conceded 

Shettleston have been due a result so not that surprised and wont be the last win we have ,should have beat Larkhall last week 2-0  at half time until  young centre half got sent off and fell apart........pretty sure anyone from Larkhall would agree 

All the best to Darvel for rest of season

Game was a bit stuffy with Shettleston holding where at start of season would have conceded 

Shettleston have been due a result so not that surprised and wont be the last win we have ,should have beat Larkhall last week 2-0  at half time until  young centre half got sent off and fell apart........pretty sure anyone from Larkhall would agree 

Well played darvel legend. Good result for shettlestone??

Well played darvel legend. Good result for shettlestone??

17 minutes ago, holsten said:

You's deserved the 3 points pal well done 

KR88. What did you do last season when darvel wasn't in the league?
Its all about the Vale!!
Obsessed!!

Look fella I couldn't give a f**k about your mob. Buzzing to see how many of your keyboard warriors actually have the guys to speak to me...zero I guess.

When you boys win a major, you can then come back with your attitude

Look fella I couldn't give a f**k about your mob. Buzzing to see how many of your keyboard warriors actually have the guys to speak to me...zero I guess.

Btw fancy answering the questions?

If u couldn't give give a f**k about us then why are u constantly posting shite on our page, u r either sad deluded obsessed or all three, get a grip of ur life saddo & we will be at our games against u! [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, KR88 said:

Hence I said ask for me... I am not a keyboard warrior. More than happy to speak to you. Chances are you won't even turn up...

You can hardly accuse darvel of a lack of class and then start posting pish  like this. Get a grip son. 

Archived