Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Back to 2-2 and we scored a goal that was 2 yards onside peasies accepted it linesman put flag up 

then their winner boy puts it in from a foot 2 yards offside n lineo gives it 

Fuckin better in adl where these tubes don't get in the road 

Can't comment on yours as I was miles away, but for our goal the linesman was adamant that the ball was already over the line before anyone touched it so it wasn't offside.

Seems to be a rule for the big clubs 

Don't dispute this happened but I will say being in this league for many years it's standard across the board and not aimed at any team. It's horrid when it happens to your team.

Our goalie is as fair as they come mate he put it over the line from a foot out 
but listen u we're the better team but decisions change games 

How can the goalie see behind him when he had dived at the front post to try and save the shot?

I can honestly say the ball was not over the line when he touched it,the linesman actually told me after the game that he never gave offside because the boy didn't touch it. If he can't see that he never touched it then he shouldn't be officiating in football. You get decisions for you and against and probably evens itself up over the season but it's a sore 1 to take when u factor in our goal that was never offside.

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Listen we were short of 4 certain starters today but shows how far we have come that we can give teams like petershill a game well below full strength 

whether we would have beat them at full strength we will never know but in my opinion we would have 

Every team has players missing through a season we were missing 2 strikers today and a midfielder. 

5 minutes ago, Alwaysontarget said:

We had 3 or 4 easy chances after we got the first goal if we scored at least 2 of those chances we would’ve been out of sight after 15 minutes

I've already said u were better team but I don't think u could have been 4 up after 15 minutes 

Archived