Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We did get the support on here.
I had many many texts/ messages supporting us but nobody from KR answered the questions I asked.
My number is in the "Wee Book" if they wanted to contact me.

We didn't put an article to the paper.
The same as KR... the paper asked questions and we answered.

Nobody from Darvel would laugh at a team going out the game as you have suggested.
That comment you have made up.

We also helped Maybole who played in the same league as Darvel, at a serious time of need as that's what Darvel will always do, to help other teams in need as we are also a community club that might one day need help.

Did Kilsyth follow the book in how they dealt with the situation? Russell's number is also in the wee book you mention so why not call him and ask the questions rather than come on here and act all arrogant

Read the KR forum - you got very little if not no support. You were slated by other junior fans because you are an embarrassment! You make your club look like an amateur set up by posting all over social media.

16 hours ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

time to put the toys back in your prams guys,not doing any of your clubs any good,what is done is done,move on and gee us awe peace.

Darvel doing well this season.  Ahead of their critics expectations. Keep it up

I think the last time Darvel played Mussy in the Scottish was the same round in season 2001-2002, at Recreation Park . The scoreline was 4-0 to the visitors, however that was a bleak period in Darvel's history and I fancy this tie will be significantly more competitive. 

People on here should be fucking embarrassed with themselves running away and make a complaint to the sjfa over comments made regarding postponed match
Grow up and get a set of balls instead of running to tell on the big boy who done and ran away .
Lang why should he respond as it will only be used against him at the hearing anyway .

50 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

People on here should be fucking embarrassed with themselves running away and make a complaint to the sjfa over comments made regarding postponed match
Grow up and get a set of balls instead of running to tell on the big boy who done and ran away .
Lang why should he respond as it will only be used against him at the hearing anyway .

Mate u are right if they have done they are a disgrace to the junior game 

Unbelievable they would report something like that. Reading the report in the local Cumbernauld paper it now says that they MIGHT have had a problem with the boiler on the Saturday of the game!!. Oh and I suggested it was called off because of potential horse racing and holiday weekend, not just the old firm game. So if any of the kilsyth committee want to take that to the sjfa feel free. Fuds!!

The only fuds in this whole sorry story are your embarrassment of a club , instead of taking another junior clubs word u decided to make up stories about how the game was cancelled and by the president/chairman whatever he calls himself of your club ?
Right enough we better not defend ourselves against false accusations eh ? Ya tit .

9 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Unbelievable they would report something like that. Reading the report in the local Cumbernauld paper it now says that they MIGHT have had a problem with the boiler on the Saturday of the game!!. Oh and I suggested it was called off because of potential horse racing and holiday weekend, not just the old firm game. So if any of the kilsyth committee want to take that to the sjfa feel free. Fuds!!

Looks like they didnae have much idea what was wrong pal apart from the fact they didn't want to play us that weekend 

Archived