Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Tucdow said:

No even a dodgy ref things are changing

ref was a disaster from the get go .It was only the 2 teams that saved it from being a shambles.First day oot to Darvel nice to come away with 3 points and just to agree with other posters a cracking game 

∆∆∆ Wait until you get to the premier and see the roasters waiting there. We had Glen Mitchell sent off at Talbot, but because the ref spelled his name as "John Walker" in his report he didn't get suspended. There wasn't a John Walker on the teamlines for either side, although there was one on a red label in the Talbot bar.

13 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

∆∆∆ Wait until you get to the premier and see the roasters waiting there. We had Glen Mitchell sent off at Talbot, but because the ref spelled his name as "John Walker" in his report he didn't get suspended. There wasn't a John Walker on the teamlines for either side, although there was one on a red label in the Talbot bar.

Does not surprise me 

2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Does not surprise me 

When a Darvel player is taken out the play on the blind side off the referee but in full  view of the linesman and he does not do a thing ie let the ref know was enough for me one of many things for both teams let go not seen by poor officiating when is something going to be done about it they do their best to spoil good entertainment every week anyway both teams did their best today to make it enjoyable some good football on show and imo a draw was a fair result even though we were 2 1 up with 5 minutes to go not much between the teams 

28 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

When a Darvel player is taken out the play on the blind side off the referee but in full  view of the linesman and he does not do a thing ie let the ref know was enough for me one of many things for both teams let go not seen by poor officiating when is something going to be done about it they do their best to spoil good entertainment every week anyway both teams did their best today to make it enjoyable some good football on show and imo a draw was a fair result even though we were 2 1 up with 5 minutes to go not much between the teams 

Ur right pal but we need to see games out better , I know it's a step up in class for us but that's 2 last minute goals that have done us out of 4 points which could be crucial come end of the season ,we don't lack effort or ability but lack of experience at this level is costing us dearly 

21 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Ur right pal but we need to see games out better , I know it's a step up in class for us but that's 2 last minute goals that have done us out of 4 points which could be crucial come end of the season ,we don't lack effort or ability but lack of experience at this level is costing us dearly 

Every point a prisoner in this league not much between any teams we have come up against  it's a better start than I thought but could have been better if we had managed to see the games out 

Archived