Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye that as weel you been stalking me away from the forum as well glad I get into your head [emoji348][emoji773]and you want to know about me we should meet up [emoji348][emoji773]then I could tell you everything

26e230325e11d58ed5e153fba275d377.jpg

11 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

Aye that as weel you been stalking me away from the forum as well glad I get into your head emoji348.pngemoji773.pngand you want to know about me we should meet up emoji348.pngemoji773.pngthen I could tell you everything

Meetchickenfarmers.com for this sort of thing.

12 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

brilliant game and well done cumbernauld , deserved the win on taking the whole game into consideration

I think overall the best team won today Darvel had their moments against an experienced team at this level unlucky not to get a draw with cumbernauld scoring in injury time  learning curve for us today winters imo was their best player showed his experience throughout 

Great junior game today. Goals, penalties, sending off and superb banter from the Darvel fans. Ref nearly ruined a good game between 2 good teams. Darvel a good club with some good players. I agree, thought we just deserved the win. Looking forward to welcoming you boys to Cumbernauld. All the best. [emoji106]

1 minute ago, Cumbernauld01 said:

Great junior game today. Goals, penalties, sending off and superb banter from the Darvel fans. Ref nearly ruined a good game between 2 good teams. Darvel a good club with some good players. I agree, thought we just deserved the win. Looking forward to welcoming you boys to Cumbernauld. All the best. emoji106.png

Delighted you mentioned the ref we get slaughtered on here for mentioning the officials penalties not given penalties given for nothing all in a good game and banter all the best for the season looking forward to the return fixture 

The referee did his best to ruin the game today, 3 penalties given and not one was deserved, yet he waved away a stonewall pen when your keeper bundled over Left mid just before he gave us the pen that never was [emoji85]

I don't usually criticise the referees but he was well out his depth today, even the linesman on the stand side was shaking his head.

Had a great day out today, halftime pie was excellent

1 minute ago, TheNauld said:

The referee did his best to ruin the game today, 3 penalties given and not one was deserved, yet he waved away a stonewall pen when your keeper bundled over Left mid just before he gave us the pen that never was emoji85.png

I don't usually criticise the referees but he was well out his depth today, even the linesman on the stand side was shaking his head.

Had a great day out today, halftime pie was excellent

Good mate enjoy ur night well deserved 3 points 

Archived