Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’m hearing brilliant news coming from recreation park today 
no doubt this will be deleted 
we cannae have that 

Brilliant news - securing foundations for the future in my opinion - forward thinking

20 minutes ago, ajaorr said:

Brilliant news - securing foundations for the future in my opinion - forward thinking

Forward thinking off the park happening shortly as well. Tough decisions had to be made but I think all darvel supporters old and new will see the benefits in the not too distant future.

21 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Forward thinking off the park happening shortly as well. Tough decisions had to be made but I think all darvel supporters old and new will see the benefits in the not too distant future.

Aye and here was us aw in a dark room saying we are gonnae have no players :whistle

The Club tries to move on but one poster with 3 names, tries to cause trouble and then goes to the mods crying.

So maybe now that Skinny , Valley and 09 have been unmasked as an ex junior Club chairman he can go to Darvel with the photos and apologise to her why he never brought her deceased husbands photos back earlier.

7 hours ago, Darvel Pie said:

The Club tries to move on but one poster with 3 names, tries to cause trouble and then goes to the mods crying.

So maybe now that Skinny , Valley and 09 have been unmasked as an ex junior Club chairman he can go to Darvel with the photos and apologise to her why he never brought her deceased husbands photos back earlier.

Ridiculous that she never got them back months ago 

Bit of pot and kettle there, o wait, it was the papers

You should know that the papers went to Kilsyth before Darvel.
The Kilsyth Chairman last week was really pleasant and asked us if we could forget what happened in the past.
The Darvel guys all had a great time at your club with great banter in the bar area.
So away back in your corner and try and cause an argument elsewhere as we have no issues with anybody at Kilsyth.

Archived