• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

On 04/06/2023 at 11:11, NorthStand10 said:

Yesterday proved Billy Dodds is a tactical genius and when his new contract is announced I fully expect us all, in one voice, to swear allegiance to our leader!

Scot G with one straight out the NS10 playbook, ultimate respect.

The real story is that it sounds like we're getting a new kit supplier. Supporting a team who had kits made by blue chip sporting goods company PUMA made a real difference to my self worth. If we move to some peasant brand like most other Championship clubs I don't know if I'll be able to cope. 

17 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

The real story is that it sounds like we're getting a new kit supplier. Supporting a team who had kits made by blue chip sporting goods company PUMA made a real difference to my self worth. If we move to some peasant brand like most other Championship clubs I don't know if I'll be able to cope. 

Yep. It always set us apart from the jobber clubs in the league but now I’m really worried about this.

1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

You’ll have Joma and like it. 

The season also saw Rangers buy ICT Academy player Kieron Willox from the club, another first for us.’

Seems a very odd thing to brag about until you remember it’s written by Scot Gardiner.

Thought it was interesting you will now be in the Inverness greenport. 

You should have quite a big advantage, if you also train in the Greenpoint area you should be able to pay your new players more than you would normally have been able to afford by claiming back National Insurance.

I'm sure there will be plenty other opportunities throughout time as well which will be interesting to see, especially how people will access the club, the Freeport will probably have enhanced security so if the whole football ground is within that area could be a bit of a ball ache being in the port. 

12 hours ago, R.R.FC said:

The season also saw Rangers buy ICT Academy player Kieron Willox from the club, another first for us.’

Seems a very odd thing to brag about until you remember it’s written by Scot Gardiner.

My takeaway from that statement was this and how early he managed to shoehorn in the "Billy and the boys" reference

17 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Which brand does Richie Foran do?