"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

I've heard various bits this week about the club, one I thought I'd share is that Gardiner is on a 6 month notice period as the club can't afford to pay out his deal.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Yes, you'd hope any new owner's first order of business would be to agree a settlement with Gardiner to get him away.

I see that the extended season ticket early bird period expired 2 days ago but there's been no announcement as to the post EB prices. Also still nothing on the long overdue away strips. 

7 minutes ago, Buzz Killington said:

Yes its difficult to understand why the club aren't prioritising a new away strip over ensuring the club still exists in a few months time.

I assume that the new away strips were ordered months ago and they already announced in mid June (when the home strip was released) that they'd be announced the following week. Not like Gardiner is there with his crayons designing the thing while ignoring calls from oil barons wanting to give us millions. 

Unless they decided to pull it and stick with the King Billy away strip due to low pre order sales of the home strip. 

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Yes, you'd hope any new owner's first order of business would be to agree a settlement with Gardiner to get him away.

The Gardiner problem is well documented and general knowledge throughout the Scottish football scene.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

In any business takeover one of the prime orders of the day is debt removal and/or responsibility as in who pays and who loses.

Given the corporate debt and outstanding personal loans in place there will be casualties and greeting c***s giving it the me me me first.

Edited by SandyCromarty

49 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

In any business takeover one of the prime orders of the day is debt removal and/or responsibility as in who pays and who loses.

Given the corporate debt and outstanding personal loans in place there will be casualties and greeting c***s giving it the me me me first.

R (1).gif

11 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I'll most certainly be gloating when MacGregor leaves County and they slump down to their natural level of a League One/Championship yo-yo club, so they can have at it the now.

I’ll plump for a mid-table Championship team but yes, once Uncle Roy takes his coins away we’re stuffed, and we all know it too. Hay while the sun’s out etc. (Although survival by a ball hair each year isn’t exactly sunshine)

Edited by Lanky Highlander
Typo

4 years back this summer the witness for the prosecution and I sat down for lunch at Brodie Cuntryfare Restaurant outside Forres, astounded to see two tables away a very well known football figure in the North with a lady friend who was laying on heavy PDA, not exactly saliva exchanges but verging on puppy face licking while the man seemed to be enjoying himself big style with absolutely no embarrassment which he continued to enjoy as they walked entwined to the exit.

Given their age it was embarrassing for those around them but they were oblivious and there's no way that this was a wife given her ott attention.

First I've ever mentioned this but I believe this came to public knowledge and consequences.

Funny old game when you think about it.

Edited by SandyCromarty

In other news, we have another batch of trialists training with the squad, fuck knows how we can pay them until we get some investment.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

4 years back this summer the witness for the prosecution and I sat down for lunch at Brodie Cuntryfare Restaurant outside Forres, astounded to see two tables away a very well known football figure in the North with a lady friend who was laying on heavy PDA, not exactly saliva exchanges but verging on puppy face licking while the man seemed to be enjoying himself big style with absolutely no embarrassment which he continued to enjoy as they walked entwined to the exit.

Given their age it was embarrassing for those around them but they were oblivious and there's no way that this was a wife given her ott attention.

First I've ever mentioned this but I believe this came to public knowledge and consequences.

It’s pivotal we have a man on the ground offering these vital updates. Fair play to you Sandy; you’re doing gods work!

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

OIP (39).jpeg