"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

I got absolutely fried at that Kelty game.  It was about 200 degrees that day I think.  The last minute winner made up for it somewhat.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

7 minutes ago, Connor Macleod said:

He'll be saying to all his mates & family that it wasn't his fault & that he was unfairly treated. No doubt someone will be gullible enough to buy it. 

As long as he stays away from Inverness that's all I care about. 

If another club takes him on good luck to them! They're going to need it 

I'd imagine he'll use the line used by his mate on the Big Scottish Football Podcast who asked Steve Riley from the Wyness Shuffle what if the concerts, car park and battery schemes had actually worked? Caley would be loaded! At least he tried! :1eye

It's about 1 hour 15 minutes in.

Yes Ewen, they tried all these galaxy brained schemes at the expense of running the football club properly, not alongside it.

25 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I got absolutely fried at that Kelty game.  It was about 200 degrees that day I think.  The last minute winner made up for it somewhat.

My highlight of that game was the Kelty keeper sauntering over to take a free kick late in the game near where I was standing and as he picked the ball up he said to me “You know what mate…I’m absolutely f**ked” :lol:

Sounds like things are pretty bad - according to Savage suppliers are owed £700,000.  He called the former CEO the main obstacle, says he didn't liase with the board properly.

1 hour ago, Central Belt Caley said:

My highlight of that game was the Kelty keeper sauntering over to take a free kick late in the game near where I was standing and as he picked the ball up he said to me “You know what mate…I’m absolutely f**ked” :lol:

image.thumb.jpeg.ff736e39907e58402e6fd460de37caa4.jpegGlorious day. Little did I know in under two years we might be moving there.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

This is the bit for me that give me a slither of hope.  Morrison is from Wick and has been based in Dundee for the last 20 odd years (by all accounts), Gardiner is Dundonian and only moved up to Inverness (Tornagrain) in 2019 when he was appointed CEO.  Neither of them, I'd imagine, will have much, if any, knowledge of businesses in Inverness/The Highlands, so are more likely to ignore them (good working relationships with local businesses are a Scottish football club's bread and butter IMO), for f**king mental, batshit get-rich-quick schemes, which ended up with said local businesses fleeced out of money, or arranging the online harassment of local councilors to give the go ahead to a battery farm, or re-arranging 2 consecutive nights of concerts at the stadium when another popular act (f**k knows how, I think they're shite) were performing at a different venue across the city on the same night, meaning a huge loss for their fledgling concert company.

All while this was happening, the ignored the basic day to day running of the football club, and when they did attempt to have a go at it, they were handing out daft contracts to two consecutive managers who were, or well on their way to, proving they don't have what it takes to make the team better/get us promoted (Dodds and Ferguson).  I can't even be arsed going into the treatment of former or out of contract players.  I'd be here all f**king day.  

None of the above would've happened under the leadership of Dougie MacGilvary, David Sutherland or Alan Savage IMO.

Fairly 'birthday caird pish' from me, so I think it's only fair that I include this to end my post - 

H Paul O'Donnell on X: "@TheTallyVic @Jan_Lewicki Birthday ...

Always knew there was something shifty about the sort of people who'd willingly move to Tornagrain, makes a lot of sense Gardiner was one of them

Edited by forkboy

A mate of mine is a manager at one of the creditors Savage mentions in his interview and he’s just told me the club have paid their £30k bill today.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I'd imagine he'll use the line used by his mate on the Big Scottish Football Podcast who asked Steve Riley from the Wyness Shuffle what if the concerts, car park and battery schemes had actually worked? Caley would be loaded! At least he tried! :1eye

It's about 1 hour 15 minutes in.

👌 Brillant. That's exactly the type of bull crap he'll be saying too 😑 "I would've made them millions if it wasn't for them meddling fans & the Highland Council!" 

I know it's part of Ewans gimmick being the devils advocate but he should know better considering Gardiner ordered the wrong seats at Hearts & also had the media department at the bottom of the stands exposed to the elements cause that's how "Tottenham do it" just like he thought Duran Duran would be a sell out success up here cause they sold out Hyde Park 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Connor Macleod

28 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Ketan Makwane's up to some mischief it seems. Mentions it on his LinkedIn replies.

image.thumb.png.2b3b09d6365afaa4c997a84722d48a54.png

image.thumb.png.0332dc86988fbc901d001bc16a450639.png

The first image shows Alan Savage's appointment as director on the 12th of august, the reply is the above screenshot from welshbairn

I hope Mr Makwana's up to date on the penalties for false declarations to Companies House.

ECCTA has also introduced a new aggravated offence under new section 1112A of the Act. An aggravated offence is committed by a person who knowingly delivers to Companies House a document or statement that is misleading, false or deceptive in any material particular. There is no reasonable excuse component for the aggravated offence.

The aggravated offence is punishable by up to two years imprisonment or a fine (or both).

https://www.weightmans.com/media-centre/news/false-or-misleading-documents-or-statements/

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Ketan Makwane's up to some mischief it seems. Mentions it on his LinkedIn replies.

image.thumb.png.2b3b09d6365afaa4c997a84722d48a54.png

Had a look at this and found it odd, or is it an opening salvo from Makwana? How far along was his bid to takeover, is he in possession of a commitment document and now looking for compensation? 

Full story on STV

https://news.stv.tv/sport/former-chairman-pledges-to-do-everything-he-can-to-save-inverness-caley-from-administration

We owe loads of money that the board didn’t know about. Charlie Christie is CEO. Portigeee group who have other clubs interested as well as Chinese investors.

1 hour ago, CS_Dumbarton said:

image.thumb.png.0332dc86988fbc901d001bc16a450639.png

The first image shows Alan Savage's appointment as director on the 12th of august, the reply is the above screenshot from welshbairn

Oh dear. Someone at ICT must have given Makwana the "authentication code" for Companies House filings before that shady deal completed or any fictional was money handed over.