"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

5 minutes ago, Fraz said:

It's not just the hapless Dodds that needs to go, Gardiner and Robertson need out the door too. 

Surely Robertson still has potential as a manager or is he totally disinterested in moving from where he is? 

He was probably one of the better managers in this league a few years ago. 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

29 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Surely Robertson still has potential as a manager or is he totally disinterested in moving from where he is? 

He was probably one of the better managers in this league a few years ago. 

He effectively took leave due to both personal and health reasons. I don't think he's in any rush to be a manager again given his role as DOF is a Monday to Friday role and he has no requirement to attend our games, hence his weekend work with Sportsound. 

I've heard Dodds might be away, with it potentially being announced tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

He effectively took leave due to both personal and health reasons. I don't think he's in any rush to be a manager again given his role as DOF is a Monday to Friday role and he has no requirement to attend our games, hence his weekend work with Sportsound. 

I've heard Dodds might be away, with it potentially being announced tomorrow. 

I'm not at all sure that you demonstrate that you have a grasp of these matters. Are you really suggesting that a colleague that is sick should be required to take holiday entitlement?

Also, are you suggesting that the basis of @SandyCromarty's gripe is spurious?

1 minute ago, sophia said:

I'm not at all sure that you demonstrate that you have a grasp of these matters. Are you really suggesting that a colleague that is sick should be required to take holiday entitlement?

Also, are you suggesting that the basis of @SandyCromarty's gripe is spurious?

What the fuck are you talking about? The reason for Neil McCann becoming manager was well documented. 

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Shut the f**k up will you? 

No, I rather think I won't and if you think respectful debate is to be denied, then that says more about you than me.

Anyway, as I suggested, it is time for change and I for one will welcome our new leader

Just now, Broken Algorithms said:

Surely not...

I mean, I said the same about Locke with us TBF. He'll have Robbo vouching for him no doubt.

I wish I was lying but it's the same sources that told me about the Dodds news earlier on this evening.