"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

No word of a lie.  I’ve probably said too much already.  I will say your CEO is remarkably open.  

Billy McKay has the weirdest accent.  Nice guy. 

He has to tell everyone what a good job he his doing.

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Aye emergency loans are only for keepers I'm pretty sure. They're not for 'Billy Dodds is fucking useless and his 95% signings since he became our manager have been fucking dogshit' kinds of emergencies. 

On 28/09/2023 at 18:11, Thumper said:

In two days of pure delusion I think this is the funniest one yet. Under what circumstances would another club possibly think that the work Duncan Ferguson had done in the Scottish second tier would warrant paying a fee to take him? Has this in fact ever happened in history?

The very fact that his appointment has lit up the Championship forum rubbishes your post.

Lats season there was posts by Arabs that they would have welcomed Ferguson as Manager.

Is he in your opinion the biggest managerial appointment in the Championship this season,?

And of course you will say no.

Fact is that you want rid of Bullen but You can't afford Ferguson, Suck on it.

Edited by SandyCromarty

5 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

No word of a lie.  I’ve probably said too much already.  I will say your CEO is remarkably open.  

Billy McKay has the weirdest accent.  Nice guy. 

Why the f**k do you keep posting on here with absolute drivel, are you living your life on amphets given your team Ross County are a joke as far as Aberdeen FC are concerned, do you think that by posting delusional nonsense on here will deflect from the state of your team and give you some sort of normality?

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Aye emergency loans are only for keepers I'm pretty sure. They're not for 'Billy Dodds is fucking useless and his 95% signings since he became our manager have been fucking dogshit' kinds of emergencies. 

Talking sense, Dodds signings two players from a team relegated to League one sums him up.

22 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

The very fact that his appointment has lit up the Championship forum rubbishes your post.

Lats season there was posts by Arabs that they would have welcomed Ferguson as Manager.

Is he in your opinion the biggest managerial appointment in the Championship this season,?

And of course you will say no.

Fact is that you want rid of Bullen but You can't afford Ferguson, Suck on it.

Time will tell if his appointment will light up the Championship in real life rather than on the Pie and Bovril Forum. My money is that he will light it up the wrong way for ICT and it will all end in flames. And as an Ayr United fan, even if somehow we could afford him, I'd rather poke my eye with a rusty fork than see him at Somerset...

On 25/09/2023 at 15:35, TheScarf said:

It's Brown or Imrie.  I'm fairly certain of that.

9 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I've been told by a relative of a player that nothing is happening before the loan deadline 

7 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

According to the CEO today there are loans coming in 

I'm but a humble helper and don't know so much about these itk morsels but perhaps a pattern may emerge.

10 minutes ago, sophia said:

I'm but a humble helper and don't know so much about these itk morsels but perhaps a pattern may emerge.

You're really, really weird it has to be said. I mean I know i relentlessly call you a boring loser and have done for many years but if you want to pump me so much at least buy me a pint first and I'll think about it. 

3 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I did read on here that Robertson did Dodds no favours over the last months and now the table has turned in that Dodds has replaced Robertson from his BBC Dungville games broadcasting as the lugs were en situe today.

A bon chat, bon rat.

Watch-hilarious-moment-a-man-thinks-a-bridge-railing-is-a-cash-machine.jpg

23 hours ago, TheScarf said:

You're really, really weird it has to be said. I mean I know i relentlessly call you a boring loser and have done for many years but if you want to pump me so much at least buy me a pint first and I'll think about it. 

Watch Indecisive Dave on the Fast Show and you'll see Sophia.

Dodds is Brilliant, no he isn't, yes he is, you're right he wasn't, Ferguson is Brilliant, no he isn't , yes he is, you're right he's Brilliant and so forth and so on.

10 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Watch Indecisive Dave on the Fast Show and you'll see Sophia.

Dodds is Brilliant, no he isn't, yes he is, you're right he wasn't, Ferguson is Brilliant, no he isn't , yes he is, you're right he's Brilliant and so forth and so on.

^^^ has me on ignore

8 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Weird to hear Open All Mikes discussing Ferguson with Doddsy listening in as part of the team. He probably didn't even sign on between jobs.

Encouraging result today. Bear in mind Arbroath were probably the division's form team.

Thanks for that honest take.

I lit a fart in memory of Dodds today.