• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Hopefully Ferguson has learned from the NoS Cup game and doesn't play our benchwarmers and youths, who going by the Nairn game aren't up to the required standard to beat a tier 5 team.

11 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Sheridan can be a good player on his day but I always got the impression that he only plays football because he has a talent for it and not because he likes it.

Just needs to get his fitness sorted and keep it a good level

53 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I see due to some scheduling we could be 3 points adrift of Morton by 10pm tomorrow night.  And about 8 games played less than everyone else.

We could be 6 points adrift of them by 10pm Friday night if they beat Dunfermline also

And a tough game at Tannadice for us this weekend...

On another note.., Poor Big Harry. He’s just no very good is he. Love that big Dunc is trying him and maybe he will prize a player out of him but I’ve never seen such a big lad beaten so easily for a header 

15 hours ago, Ott said:

On another note.., Poor Big Harry. He’s just no very good is he. Love that big Dunc is trying him and maybe he will prize a player out of him but I’ve never seen such a big lad beaten so easily for a header

Reminds me of a lot of traits we saw in Jordan White.

We are the lowest scores in the league and while our GA record inst actually bad, its putting all the pressure on the defensive side of the game with little outlet. Right now other teams (and lets face it us fans and players) know that we are toothless.

Dunc will has his work cut out to find goals and looking forwards with this team so has to try do something. Billy cant go on forever and being honest is the only player who is proven to regularly returns goals., Samuels is absent more often than available and his record is poor (at best), Sheridan is short term and we don't know his fitness. Without deep pockets for a solution we have to hope Dunc can develop what he has and using physicality as a target man, there can be nobody better to teach that to Harry.

Realistically though if we stay in this division a full overhaul of our forward line up will be required for next season

6 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Don’t pretend you wouldn’t take Jordan White back in a heartbeat

Given another season for RC struggling at the bottom of the league I'd suggest most of your team are already practicing for joining the Championship next year anyways.

Edited by bdu98196

18 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

You’re a weirdo.

Weird?

What I find weird is that you posted that Sheridan doesn't like playing football but you admit that he plays professionally.

God only knows where you came up with that nugget.

It's the usual when a club signs a player that a rival clubs fan will rubbish the player but to post that a player doesn't like the game is a first and obviously utter nonsense.

4 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Weird?

What I find weird is that you posted that Sheridan doesn't like playing football but you admit that he plays professionally.

God only knows where you came up with that nugget.

It's the usual when a club signs a player that a rival clubs fan will rubbish the player but to post that a player doesn't like the game is a first and obviously utter nonsense.

What an absolute weirdo.

Also “rival clubs” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Sortmeout

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

What an absolute weirdo.

Also “rival clubs” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Now you're just making a fuckin total twat of yourself by posting a bunch of schoolboy emojis instead of explaining your original Sheridan post.

So to save yourself further embarrassment explain to us all why you are sure that Sheridan does not like playing football.