• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Stardog_champion said:

At the end of the day. I don’t think any Rovers fan is confident against County. We just have to do our best win or lose. Our attendances have more than doubled since McGlynn years. I don’t know too much about the clubs finances. But they are way better than last season (I think)🤔 

At the risk of being disloyal, I'd say Raith have more than a fighting chance...

And I hope my Highland neighbours manage to get things salvaged and sorted.

Edited by Lanky Highlander

29 minutes ago, Lanky Highlander said:

At the risk of being disloyal, I'd say Raith have more than a fighting chance...

And I hope my Highland neighbours manage to get things salvaged and sorted.

I've a fondness for Raith but they don't have the depth up front you have.

I watched your game yesterday and I can't see Raith coping with Murray plus to field five forwards as you had at the latter end of the game yesterday shows your strength. 

11 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Must we do this every time a Morton fan dares to state a fact about another club, when Morton aren't even the topic of discussion?

My best advice for that is to mind your own business, not have opinions on how other clubs are run & then maybe people won't bring up stuff about Morton 🤷 

19 minutes ago, Connor Macleod said:

My best advice for that is to mind your own business, not have opinions on how other clubs are run.

That would certainly make for a much more entertaining website, Mr Killington. 

26 minutes ago, Connor Macleod said:

My best advice for that is to mind your own business, not have opinions on how other clubs are run & then maybe people won't bring up stuff about Morton 🤷 

I think you might be on the wrong website then. That’s the whole point of it.

8 hours ago, Dennis_WYNESS said:

Paul Hartley was at the Montrose game (in Montrose) and sitting with the ICT board

Paul Hartley really is the last thing you guys are needing currently. 

Just now, Ranaldo Bairn said:

No whispers escaping after the meeting?

Hearing some very troubling information. Might be wrong, of course.

It’s still going on.

2 hours ago, Connor Macleod said:

There is no substitute for experience and Morton fans have been there and done it. So given this an open forum, any advise and positive critcism from fans of other clubs is welcome. Our club deserves it for putting itself in this situation, no one else is to blame.

Maybe should've worded it better my bad i can be a bit of a tit. My point is if you don't want people to bring up stuff about your club don't be going on about other people's clubs.

Say whatever you want I don't care it's what P&B is about. Dosn't get me up or down 👍

If I were on a Morton or another clubs thread going on about their debts & finances & pretty much gravedancing I would fully expect things said about my club & rightly so we're far from perfect. I wouldn't be saying "why do people bring this up everytime we state a fact about a club" cause like someone said its what this site is about so what did they expect? I just found that quite amusing. 

Someone worded it pefectly in a responce to it. I'm a just a grumpy c**t today done myself no favours 😅

Gonna break character & honestly wish everyone the best 👌 that includes Morton & County fans I would hate for any fan to feel how I've felt over the weekend. 

1 hour ago, Dennis_WYNESS said:

Please share

Very bad financial news indeed. Again, I accept my information may be as a result of an overreaction to Sunday.

57 minutes ago, Arnold Layne said:

Then it is not information. It is gossip.

I fully accept this charge.

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

Paying off Ferguson won't be cheap I suppose depending what breaks are in his contract.

Not as if we had recent history of giving an unknown manager a stupidly long contract that we could have learned from