• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

ST bought online, initially tried to phone the shop re the 30th strips but it was closed?

Pleased to read on the statement that the club will be bringing in local Highland players, happy times I spent from Telford street onwards as we rose through the leagues with players mostly from the HL.

9 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

ST bought online, initially tried to phone the shop re the 30th strips but it was closed?

Pleased to read on the statement that the club will be bringing in local Highland players, happy times I spent from Telford street onwards as we rose through the leagues with players mostly poached from County

😉

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Depends.  Either things are good and they are moving onto season ticket sales because they are confident that there will be a club next season or they are bad and we desperately need some cash to keep things going over the summer.

The fact they are talking about "hugely positive" discussions with new investors but not confirming if someone has come in to take over, haven't appointed a new CEO or Chairman and no-one knows who these investors are suggests that it's possibly closer to bad than good.

As someone noted earlier in this thread though, there are significant penalties for trading while insolvent so if we sell season tickets now and then fold in a months time directors could open themselves to legal action and sanction.

Don’t envy the situation you guys have been in over the last few weeks in particular. 

Im assuming by their statement they haven’t given any indication of when the overdue accounts will be submitted? As Kieran Maguire said on The Wyness Shuffle (been a great listen as an outsider over last few episodes), I guess that’s the glaring red flag in this - why wouldn’t they be published if there wasn’t anything to hide. 

If I was the ICT supporters trust I’d been demanding a look at the books at the very least before encouraging supporters to part with their cash. 

4 minutes ago, Buzz Killington said:

The tweet makes it sound like we sold him but I thought he was out of contract?

We get a development fee I think.

1 hour ago, CityDave94 said:

The crowdfund for Aaron has closed now at £10,000.

Incredible support for Aaron.

Amazing to think Shane only started this 3 days ago.

That is indeed incredible!