"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

4 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Is CTO being weird for anyone else? I like to go on there for a laugh and see what less informed people think about the club and I'm getting some verification landing page that appears to be in a loop. Getting it on my laptop on several different browsers and get the same issue on my phone.

Yeah i am getting that as well very annoying.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

Been like that a few days frustratingly. Access issues deterring users will only further harm the traffic on that site. If anything it needs increased accessibility to encourage more diverse opinions and user demographics across our fan base.

That's Wotherspoon signed for Dunfermline, what position did he mainly play at the beginning of last season and how was his availability/contribution in any case? We only played you once with Wotherspoon and it was a fairly dreadful game from what I remember. 

14 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

That's Wotherspoon signed for Dunfermline, what position did he mainly play at the beginning of last season and how was his availability/contribution in any case? We only played you once with Wotherspoon and it was a fairly dreadful game from what I remember. 

Mostly as a number ten doing outrageous things mostly involving feigning one way and chopping back. Whilst it always seemed to be obvious what was coming, invariably the defender would be required to pay to get back in. 

My memory tells me that whilst he was mostly available, he did miss a few games. The second half of the season, at least from a game time perspective, couldn't have been as enjoyable for him. 

17 hours ago, HoBNob said:

If it wasn't for the three months he was with The Caley we would have been relegated with a negative goal difference*.  Too good for The Championship IMO.

* Did you know we were relegated with a positive goal difference, not many people know this.

Just now, RiG said:

Will the club even acknowledge he's gone? Doubt it.

Probably got sent his P45 a few weeks back, he’d have been a great player to keep. Young, local and probably wouldn’t have wanted massive wages. 

Instead we’re going into a new season with Luis Longstaff stinking it up in midfield 

Just now, Central Belt Caley said:

Probably got sent his P45 a few weeks back, he’d have been a great player to keep. Young, local and probably wouldn’t have wanted massive wages. 

Instead we’re going into a new season with Luis Longstaff stinking it up in midfield 

At the very least we would have managed to get a fee for him if we had offered him a contract and he decided to go elsewhere.

24 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Luis Longstaff out and Roddy McGregor in seems like the best trade Queens have ever made (albeit over the course of 2 seasons)

I see the club have extended the ST early bird until the 16th of July which indicates a slow uptake, I understand why but I have purchased mine, like most of us I have serious misgivings over the manager plus the sooner the CEO is run off the better for us all, but it seems the infrastructure is in place for the start of the season and my contribution is to support my club, hopefully within a few months we will be without the aforesaid and return to some sort of normality.

Edited by SandyCromarty

16 minutes ago, Chicken Soup said:

Rumours that we (Morton) have offered a contract to Zak Delaney, who played for us as a trialist on Saturday. Seemed to play a lot for you before being let go. Is he championship standard? 

3 hours ago, Buzz Killington said:

He was so good for The Caley that when he left Big Dunc signed six centre backs to replace him.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

I see the club have extended the ST early bird until the 16th of July which indicates a slow uptake, I understand why but I have purchased mine, like most of us I have serious misgivings over the manager plus the sooner the CEO is run off the better for us all, but it seems the infrastructure is in place for the start of the season and my contribution is to support my club, hopefully within a few months we will be without the aforesaid and return to some sort of normality.

This post from my dear friend Sandy is as lucid and rational as it is bang on the money.