"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I've heard various pundits saying anything from £4k to £6k per week and everything in between. 

That’s what I’d heard.  That’s ludicrous.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

8 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

Think of the players you could get if you even just quartered Duncs wage. Must be a right sickener knowing your throwing money at that clown. 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

9 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

I'd prefer to ask him rather than choose to believe gossip.

He'd probably ask mine and then say ''more than that''. end off

Edited by CityDave94

On 27/07/2024 at 12:07, SandyCromarty said:

Don't you feckin try and brand me a racist, I've lived and worked with more nationalities than I care to remember, what I was doing was highlighting his lack of knowledge with our game due to his Gujarat heritage where cricket is the main sport, same as if an Invernessian attempted to buy a majority shareholding in a Gandhinagar cricket club.

So feckin back off with the racist tag.

Cromarty, I'll see you in my office first thing in the morning and I want 500 words from you. 

Your essay shall start with the words: I'm sorry and allow me to explain why I got this so wrong

4 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Is there any way that this ends horribly for sandy but well for the many many decent ICT fans? If so, I’ll chip in.

That outcome would be Caley being bought over by legit billionaires. But those billionaires are Indian.

Is there any way this nonsense could be finally put to bed with  ‘The Caley’ sinking into the quicksand and Thistle (the team that they airbrushed into history) emerging phoenix like from the clusterfuck that Caley created?

I used to enjoy watching Thistle when Clach were playing away. 

37 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Is there any way this nonsense could be finally put to bed with  ‘The Caley’ sinking into the quicksand and Thistle (the team that they airbrushed into history) emerging phoenix like from the clusterfuck that Caley created?

I used to enjoy watching Thistle when Clach were playing away. 

Absolutely nothing to do with a half time pint in the Heathmount of course?

59 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Is there any way this nonsense could be finally put to bed with  ‘The Caley’ sinking into the quicksand and Thistle (the team that they airbrushed into history) emerging phoenix like from the clusterfuck that Caley created...

Tbh, that's what everyone wants 🤞

Although thankfully "the caley" died 30 years ago👏🥳

I asked on a Hayes and Yeading fans Facebook page about Mr Makwana, here's what they said.

image.png.ef6d0f7710744830882303648a140cc3.png

Maybe the Jersey-based financial company didn't fancy loaning him the money for Hayes and Yeading.

25 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I asked on a Hayes and Yeading fans Facebook page about Mr Makwana, here's what they said.

image.png.ef6d0f7710744830882303648a140cc3.png

Maybe the Jersey-based financial company didn't fancy loaning him the money for Hayes and Yeading.

He seems to like amalgamated clubs, he'll bump you and be off to Rushden and Diamonds.

20 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

I'm not saying he's a fascist, but I've heard he's wanting a Firth Reich...

Worryingly, Cromarty is on the Black Isle.  

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

He seems to like amalgamated clubs, he'll bump you and be off to Rushden and Diamonds.

Apparently he tried to takeover Dagenham and Redbridge which also fell through.

I bit the very large bullet and watched Ferguson's interview from Saturday, he appeared to be slurring his words slightly. Him being half cut at games would certainly explain his tactics/decisions in the last few months.