• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

25 minutes ago, RiG said:

Apparently he tried to takeover Dagenham and Redbridge which also fell through.

I'd imagine the deals generally fall through when people have the cheek to ask where the money is.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'd imagine the deals generally fall through when people have the cheek to ask where the money is.

Yes, the question is for how long he strings along the ICT board before the inevitable slinking away happens.

I just can't see this going anywhere (which may not be a bad thing all things considered). The guy seems like a bit of a chancer at best and I fully expect the deal to fall through when he's asked to pony up the dough. Although, given some of the idiots we have running the club just now I fully expect him to give the Board an IOU which they accept and hand over the keys. They seem like the kind of folk who would get duped by the wallet inspector.

Edited by RiG

30 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Long enough for SG’s notice to expire?

By the way this is carrying on I'm pretty sure we'll get to the heat death of the universe before Gardiner's notice runs out

He has to acquire a majority shareholding in the club so how is this to be done, the club just can't issue new shares and the Supprters Trust have a large slice of shares and earlier this year they were trying to improve their shareholding so as to get a seat on the board.

Unless this guy has venture capitalists lined up I can't see how he will achieve a majority.

33 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

He has to acquire a majority shareholding in the club so how is this to be done, the club just can't issue new shares and the Supprters Trust have a large slice of shares and earlier this year they were trying to improve their shareholding so as to get a seat on the board.

Unless this guy has venture capitalists lined up I can't see how he will achieve a majority.

They can and have been able to do so since 18/12/2017 according to Companies House.

edit: although there are already 4,902,370 shares issued so they can issue another million or so.  Which wouldn't be a majority.  

I agree that it doesn't add up unless a large number of people are selling their shares.

edit again: does the second part mean that they only had the power to do it for 5 years.  Which will be expired.

companies_house_document.pdf

Edited by Buzz Killington

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I bit the very large bullet and watched Ferguson's interview from Saturday, he appeared to be slurring his words slightly. Him being half cut at games would certainly explain his tactics/decisions in the last few months.

Why does he always have that shit eating grin during interviews? Really infuriates me. 

4 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Fact is Obama throughout the worlds press has been termed coloured

Have you not read a newspaper in the last 30 years? 

10 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

This is nonsense and you know it, 17 years on here and posting constantly.

One poster on here copied a post I made on the Politics Forum where I mentioned Obama was coloured and he termed that Racist.

Fact is Obama throughout the worlds press has been termed coloured 

IMG_0297.jpeg

That don’t back doon, double doon meme has never been so apt.  But let’s not make it a pile on.  

For the absence of doubt, Sandy, and assuming you are posting in good faith, “coloured” and “person of colour” have very different connotations.  

edit: this thread, if nothing else, is never boring. 

Edited by Savage Henry