• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

56 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I see Hamilton Academical are trying to muscle in on our position as the biggest minter in Scottish Football. 

Try harder lads

Disgusting that a club would spend beyond their means to unjustly relegate poor, innocent The Caley. Who do we petition to get our Championship place back?

11 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Here comes the money 

Favourite lines:

"his first impression of the city: “My first thoughts were ‘oh’ and ‘wow’.”"  

thanks for these insights, Ketan

"When we talk about finances we are an asset based company, we have very confident assets in the UK, London, internationally, we take equity in different companies and have exit strategies. We use our assets as a way to monetise our next moves and what we want to do so when this opportunity arose we immediately knew that this was something I wanted to target and I have been very stubborn about it."

^I think this is techbro-ese for "we don't actually have any money"

"I thought by hook or by crook I am going to do this deal which is why, before I even started talking to the club, I started liquidising assets to make sure I have got the right capital to do this deal."

Somewhat concerning that Caley might at some point be considering as just another asset to liquidate to get a deal pushed through

19 minutes ago, CS_Dumbarton said:

Favourite lines:

"his first impression of the city: “My first thoughts were ‘oh’ and ‘wow’.”"  

thanks for these insights, Ketan

"When we talk about finances we are an asset based company, we have very confident assets in the UK, London, internationally, we take equity in different companies and have exit strategies. We use our assets as a way to monetise our next moves and what we want to do so when this opportunity arose we immediately knew that this was something I wanted to target and I have been very stubborn about it."

^I think this is techbro-ese for "we don't actually have any money"

"I thought by hook or by crook I am going to do this deal which is why, before I even started talking to the club, I started liquidising assets to make sure I have got the right capital to do this deal."

Somewhat concerning that Caley might at some point be considering as just another asset to liquidate to get a deal pushed through

As a non ‘The Caley’ fan I think that’s a pretty funny post. If I did care about ‘The Caley’ the alarm bells would have just gone up to volume 11. 
This is so obviously a short term profit/no emotional investment money making scheme. 

Getting a tenner out of the bonk machine isn't liquidising assets, m8. Anyway, great to hear that we're already relying on this chancer to pay the wages at the end of the month.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

When we talk about finances we are an asset based company, we have very confident assets in the UK, London, internationally”

Assets, aye. Are they so phygital that they are trapped in some inter dimensional world of finance that doesn’t reach a balance sheet?

Other than Hayes and Yeading and Southend United, has anyone tracked down the other (4?)clubs this fantasist roaster tried to buy?