• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Ketan is just a normal working class guy trying to make it in an ugly capitalist world. He decided that the best way to get ahead is to fully embrace the culture of that world, but he doesn't have the connections and generational wealth to make it work. However, he has managed to inadvertently save The Caley, so he has achieved something worthwhile in his business career.

33 minutes ago, Juanjo Nostalgia said:

Just his son’s GCSE results. Fair play to Kyle. I assume all of Ketan’s kids are named after towns in the highlands given his long-standing love of the area.

I heard his other son, Drumnadrochit, is doing well at Uni too.

We’re loaded on full backs but despite last season’s antics, we actually aren’t loaded on centre backs anymore. Devine and Savage have played well, but an injury to either would result in Jack Walker and some no hoper like Wallace Duffy or Jake Davidson playing there. Sam Nixon was loaned out. 

Bavidge deal has gone quiet?

Edited by Sir Tarmo

Just now, Central Belt Caley said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if Aberdeen looked at the football Ferguson plays and looked at how many goals we score and thought no chance was he going on loan to us 

Strange that we heard rumours of Bavidge and Allan, only for one to sign and then this County kid to appear out of nowhere. I’d like the Bavidge signing, although I don’t think he’d make a difference under Ferguson, and we may be fine in attack under a proper manager anyway.

4 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Strange that we heard rumours of Bavidge and Allan, only for one to sign and then this County kid to appear out of nowhere. I’d like the Bavidge signing, although I don’t think he’d make a difference under Ferguson, and we may be fine in attack under a proper manager anyway.

This. I know Billy is getting on now but I’m still convinced he’d bang in the goals at this level if you used him properly and gave him service. Plus brooks would chip in as well.

4 minutes ago, Bobby1994 said:

I’m sure Connal is a good player but what is this saying about our youth system? I assume Jack Walker must be going out on loan going by this deal? 

Ferguson has shown utter disdain for our youths. The only youths he has started in the league are Bray and MacLeod (who only started because Longstaff was out). I think Bray is excellent and have been impressed with MacLeod, C. MacKay and Strachan to name a few. Ferguson would much rather use other clubs youth that aren’t always any better, the likes of Flynn Duffy for example.

14 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

This. I know Billy is getting on now but I’m still convinced he’d bang in the goals at this level if you used him properly and gave him service. Plus brooks would chip in as well.

A prime Cristiano Ronaldo wouldn’t hit double figures in a Big Dunc team. I don’t blame any club if they don’t want to loan us an attacker, as it would just be a wasted year of potential development.