"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

19 hours ago, TheScarf said:

In the last couple of days on this thread you've been talking about Steve Clarke, policewomen in Dundee, and outside toilets in Roman times.  So no, it's most definitely not obvious.

On my post I mentioned various post topics which I've seen repeatedly, a few days ago Savage mentioned Crowdfunding, as far as I could see I was the only one who reacted positively wanting to help.

Since then I have just seen posts on the usual supposition on the same mundane posts, time after time and not one asking how they could help the club at this difficult time.

It seems that on this thread instead of helping the club they supposedly support some prefer to harm it by not buying an ST or attending matches.

I bought my ST when Gardiner was in place knowing full well that physically I cannot attend matches and when possible once crowdfunding is in place I will help as the club comes first over any grievance.

The incompetent management fiasco is behind us Savage is doing his bit and the club also needs fans help.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

47 minutes ago, Girth said:

Chaps - what's the Junior/Highland League scene like in Inverness please? 

I'm up middle of November and I'd like to take in a local game if possible. 

Thank you. 

If you’re speaking strictly Inverness, Clach are the only Highland League team and both of their home fixtures that month are the 2nd and 23rd of November. Their reserve side are at home to Golspie on the 16th of November in the North Caley though. I’m not sure what exact dates you are up. 

Inverness Athletic are also at home in the North Caley on that date, to Bonar Bridge.

edit - there are other nearby towns that will no doubt have games on if you’re able to travel. Just check the websites of the North Caley, North Junior or Highland League closer to the time.

Edited by Sir Tarmo

1 hour ago, Sir Tarmo said:

A 1-0 against Queen of the South isn’t going to change the feeling around Ferguson. There needs to be some better football and more consistent results. 

The main stand gave him a rousing ovation when he was sent off. I wasn't sure if it was ironic or not? Do some fans actually appreciate this manager who got us relegated then went awol all summer when players were desperate to hear from him re their contracts. 

Just now, RednBlackComeback said:

The main stand gave him a rousing ovation when he was sent off. I wasn't sure if it was ironic or not? Do some fans actually appreciate this manager who got us relegated then went awol all summer when players were desperate to hear from him re their contracts. 

I wasn’t in attendance at the weekend and won’t be for a few weeks, I have other commitments. However I was at the previous two games against Montrose and Kelty and Duncan along with his son was getting absolute pelters

7 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

If you’re speaking strictly Inverness, Clach are the only Highland League team and both of their home fixtures that month are the 2nd and 23rd of November. Their reserve side are at home to Golspie on the 16th of November in the North Caley though. I’m not sure what exact dates you are up. 

Inverness Athletic are also at home in the North Caley on that date, to Bonar Bridge.

Cheers mate. 

15th - 18th November. Happy to travel 30 mins or so out by public transport. 

12 minutes ago, Girth said:

Cheers mate. 

15th - 18th November. Happy to travel 30 mins or so out by public transport. 

I believe Forres Mechanics are at home in the Highland League that weekend, as are Alness United in the North Caley. There are some junior sides in Nairn and Forres but the website is…rather all over the place. However there are a couple of North Caley games in Inverness that weekend, Inverness Athletic appear to be flying just now.

46 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Also - the club have posted some weird teaser on social media, any ideas?

It’s the new away kit.