• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

13 hours ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Imagine watching Duncan Ferguson football every week and then realising your national team is managed by Steve Clarke. I just want to see a shot on goal lads.

Both The Caley and The Caledonia playing the exact same way makes me glad I absolutely despise football.

20 minutes ago, Nicholas Rage said:

Popping my head in from the Lowland League forum, how Musa being doing in goal for you? He was much loved for his ability and being a cracking guy at Bo'ness so wishing him all the best.

He was signed as backup but our first choice keeper Jack Newman has been injured. I thought he looked shaky on his debut against Montrose, but he was fine against Kelty and has two clean sheets in a row, although it has to be said he’s didn’t have a great deal to do in his first two games I saw, but heard he was good against Queens.

Edited by Sir Tarmo

4 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

He was signed as backup but our first choice keeper Jack Newman has been injured. I thought he looked shaky on his debut against Montrose, but he was fine against Kelty and has two clean sheets in a row, although it has to be said he’s didn’t have a great deal to do in his first two games I saw, but heard he was good against Queens.

Was solid when needed against Queens.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Both The Caley and The Caledonia playing the exact same way makes me glad I absolutely despise football.

Thankfully Caley have only scored more than 1 goal in 6 league games this whole calendar year which will ensure your love will not return any time soon

19 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Like all young keepers he's still got a mistake in him, but glad to hear he's not let anyone down. He was definitely ready to step up from the Lowland but it's a big jump up to ICT and league 1.

4 hours ago, Nicholas Rage said:

Popping my head in from the Lowland League forum, how Musa being doing in goal for you? He was much loved for his ability and being a cracking guy at Bo'ness so wishing him all the best.

He was brave & confident against QOS saved the defence a couple of times when we looked shaky. Pulled off a couple of good saves against Kelty as well. He seemed shaky on his debut against Montrose could've done more with the Hester goal at his near post but last couple of games he's redeemed himself he appears to be gaining more confidence every minute he's on which is good to see. 

His distribution is also pretty decent one thing I could crictise Ridgers for was his distribution he just wasn't a Sweeper keeper Diaba certainly looks a lot more comfortable with the ball at his feet. 

Looks like the thread, like the club, has returned to some normality as there is a clear absence now of the Caley dissenters wishing us the worst.

I'm also pleased that fans have turned up in numbers to purchase the 30th anniversary strip and attend games, it signifies some trust in what Alan Savage has achieved.

Now that Ferguson is going nowhere soon he has to manage the team into a regular winning bunch.

31 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

I thought Ridgers was the worst distributor of a ball on the planet until I saw that Kelty keeper

Ridgers was a good servant to the club, we all have our faults and it is better to forgive and forget and thank the man for his service.

17 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Ridgers was a good servant to the club, we all have our faults and it is better to forgive and forget and thank the man for his service.

That doesn’t change what I posted

Looks like Flynn Duffy won't be back for a while, suffered a punctured lung and broken ribs on Saturday. I missed what happened as I watching the ball being grabbed to safety by Musa. I just saw two of our players on the ground after.

Best wishes and a quick recovery to him.

Flynn Duffy hasn’t impressed me so far. Strachan isn’t the finished article by any means but he’s looked much more dangerous going forward. Hopefully he gets a wee run in the team, but I have a feeling Dunc will perhaps switch around the other full/centre backs and keep him out.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Looks like the thread, like the club, has returned to some normality as there is a clear absence now of the Caley dissenters wishing us the worst.

I'm also pleased that fans have turned up in numbers to purchase the 30th anniversary strip and attend games, it signifies some trust in what Alan Savage has achieved.

Now that Ferguson is going nowhere soon he has to manage the team into a regular winning bunch.

I'm glad that things have returned to normal and there will be more Caley related things for us to laugh at.

That was always going to happen no way was he walking away silently he's too arrogant & narcissistic for that. 

Unlike Ross Morrison he's not going to give 2 shits about the club especially after his departure & the nature of it. He'll want every single penny that he thinks he's entitled to. 

He's going to try & milk us for everything he can even after he's gone.