• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• Highland Capital

30 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

We should replace the club badge with that photoshop.

As long as we can retain the 'Pride of the Highlands' motto beneath it. 

Ross Draper should be a good signing for County all going well.

But I have my doubts over Billy Mackay as in two subsequent January signings by ourselves and DU he was brought in to bolster the goals scoring and failed both times, and saw both teams relegated.

He may do better this time having signed pre season and go on to be a County legend?

5 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Ross Draper should be a good signing for County all going well.

But I have my doubts over Billy Mackay as in two subsequent January signings by ourselves and DU he was brought in to bolster the goals scoring and failed both times, and saw both teams relegated.

He may do better this time having signed pre season and go on to be a County legend?

He scored 13 goals for Dundee United that season? Pretty good going in a dreadful team. As for us last season, I don't think the hoofball tactics Foran had us playing was going to provide him with any decent service for him to do what he does best.

If County can get the supply right he will get over 15 goals no bother at all.

CTO is hilarious reading at the moment. Multiple people binning calendars in fits of rage :lol:

In fairness, if the County board handled a long-time player' transfer as badly as Draper claims ICT did, I'd be pretty damned upset.

58 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Maybe this will be a blessing in disguise and Polworth will suddenly turn into Riquelme when played in a central role.

I think Polworth would be very good in centre mid but him and Vigurs as a partnership gives me the fear

We've signed Charlie Trafford, a Canadian central midfielder who has played in Finland and Poland in recent seasons. Don't think he'll be available tomorrow. He was last playing for RoPS in the Finnish top flight.

I heard a rumour that Alan Savage and Dougie MacGilvary have bought the shares that Sandy Catto gifted to the Highland Hospice and that they may look to add some of the newly available shares at the AGM.

Not sure if there's any truth to it but we have appointed Danny MacDonald and John Robertson in high profile roles, both ex employees of Savage.

If the rumour is true that the shares have been purchased then that is good news, however as I have mentioned earlier the Orion Group is primarily an oil recruitment agency and we all know how this area has suffered heavily over the last three years, so where a company would hire an agency hand they now look inwards to promote or reconstruct through redundancies, the forecast is for 2018 for clear signs of upwards movement driven by financial prudence and bone shaving.

Family owned Weldex International is in my opinion good news if true, have a look at Companies House, and I would love to hear Dougie's shout again of C'MON INVERNESS.