• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• Highland Capital

Spotted a couple of ICT fans saying they are done with the club if Henderson signs for Ross County as if we can even think about making a bid of well over 6 figures for the guy.

24 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Have I got this right?

This Henderson gadge stole a stand from a middle eastern Bazaar.

Fuckin wierdo, ken.

Nicolas Cage Zoom In GIF - Nicolas Cage Zoom In Stare GIFs

Am I the only one finding the constant negativity on Twitter fairly bizarre? We’ve just enjoyed a cup final and there’s still 5 weeks until the league season starts. Plenty time to wait, and get the right players in.

6 minutes ago, scottbamby said:

Am I the only one finding the constant negativity on Twitter fairly bizarre? We’ve just enjoyed a cup final and there’s still 5 weeks until the league season starts. Plenty time to wait, and get the right players in.

The people who complained we did our business too quick and missed out on Chalmers and McAlear last summer will be the same folk complaining we are too slow this summer.

14 minutes ago, scottbamby said:

Tbh it’s probably quite easy to be negative about the club at the minute, cup final aside, we’ve just had our lowest league finish in god knows how many years. We’re dicking about our top scorer and best player from last season because he wants an extra year on his deal. It’s July tomorrow and there’s no signs of any new kits. We’ve had no update on when the players are/came back for preseason. 

The club have been pretty silent since the last contract update (barring the announcements of the new signings and updated contracts). Robbie Deas got his own statement on the club website to say he was leaving, the club haven’t even acknowledged Allardice has left yet (might be because he signed for County but even a simple tweet to say he’s offski). All we’ve had from the club lately is a daily scheduled post about season tickets. You’ve also got the Sutherland situ (depending on who you believe). 

Don’t get me wrong I agree that people on twitter can be overly negative but I think there’s some very valid reasons to be a bit down on the club at the minute. 

2 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Tbh it’s probably quite easy to be negative about the club at the minute, cup final aside, we’ve just had our lowest league finish in god knows how many years. We’re dicking about our top scorer and best player from last season because he wants an extra year on his deal. It’s July tomorrow and there’s no signs of any new kits. We’ve had no update on when the players are/came back for preseason. 

The club have been pretty silent since the last contract update (barring the announcements of the new signings and updated contracts). Robbie Deas got his own statement on the club website to say he was leaving, the club haven’t even acknowledged Allardice has left yet (might be because he signed for County but even a simple tweet to say he’s offski). All we’ve had from the club lately is a daily scheduled post about season tickets. You’ve also got the Sutherland situ (depending on who you believe). 

Don’t get me wrong I agree that people on twitter can be overly negative but I think there’s some very valid reasons to be a bit down on the club at the minute. 

Can't disagree with any of that. The rambling update on "Look how good we are" was very odd and we're in a bizarre position where someone like Tom Walsh is out of contract and apparently serving ice cream at an Ayrshire fun fair but we have no idea if he is staying or going because the club seem to have forgotten he exists.