• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• Highland Capital

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

It demonstrates how little journalists know about the game compared to fans.

Actually tbf Mike is a lifelong fan and attends games. He was a Caley fan prior to  merger 

I don't agree with this re Dodds though. Whether DF the answer remains to be seen 

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/sport/chairman-fears-caley-thistle-cant-carry-on-as-normal-withou-341334/

Huge fan of how chairmen of Scottish football clubs never seem to think of "stop spending extortionate sums of money on shite players and managers" as a solution to their financial concerns.

44 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/sport/chairman-fears-caley-thistle-cant-carry-on-as-normal-withou-341334/

Huge fan of how chairmen of Scottish football clubs never seem to think of "stop spending extortionate sums of money on shite players and managers" as a solution to their financial concerns.

Binning Gardiner would save us a pretty penny I suspect.

19 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

And yet they throw thousands upon thousands away on staging a concert that was never going to pay with the acts they hired.

The idea was a fairly solid one. Just incredibly poor, probably an understatement, execution. Gardiner also seems to have a lot of terrible ideas too though.

We all get good ideas I suppose, like I have a grand plan on how to make the Caley great again but if you put me in a position to actually do it I wouldn’t have a fucking clue what to do.

24 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

The idea was a fairly solid one. Just incredibly poor, probably an understatement, execution. Gardiner also seems to have a lot of terrible ideas too though.

We all get good ideas I suppose, like I have a grand plan on how to make the Caley great again but if you put me in a position to actually do it I wouldn’t have a fucking clue what to do.

My plan would be to sign really good players and not sign bad ones. Simple really 

Motherwell put 5 past County tonight.

Our dear friend Sonam wisely posted the following on the thread.

'Great performance by Well, should have been 8-0 if your strikers were more on form.' 

And here was me thinking the Motherwell forwards were well on form with 5 goals.

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

Big names which cut across generations will fill stadiums, but the acts they chose didn't sell tickets and the price asked didn't help,  you may recall they were offering fans tickets at vastly reduced prices just before the show which illustrated that Bocelli and Duran Duran were not a real draw at the price asked.

Plus many complaints of poor organisation.

Anyway it's in the past but now they are going from Bocelli to Batteries

It's always better to stick with what you know and leave what you don't know to experts.

Getting the club into the Premier should be the priority. 

Fat lot of good the money will do when we're in fucking League One next season because our idiot players point blank refuse to shoot at goal.

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Fat lot of good the money will do when we're in fucking League One next season because our idiot players point blank refuse to shoot at goal.

And if we still have the same idiots in charge then whatever extra cash we get will likely be pissed away anyway.

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

And if we still have the same idiots in charge then whatever extra cash we get will likely be pissed away anyway.

I fear for the club with those two clowns at the helm.  They need gotten to fuck fucking yesterday.

22 minutes ago, sophia said:

gutted for you

Yeah, I didn't want the club to get a 7 figure windfall, you fucking virgin.

Edited by TheScarf