"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

9 minutes ago, smpar said:

Bizarre. Just read on Twitter that Kellacher is apparently a decent guy and has been at ICT for years.

I fucking love Scottish football.

We won 3 - 0 and all :lol: Granted we weren't great today but it was our most comfortable win of the season bar Brechin and our players end up scrapping with one of the coaches!

Will we now see a statement in Tuesday's Courier by our Glorious Leader saying that Polworth and Kellacher are now banned from all home and away games for the rest of the season for bringing the club into disrepute by fighting withing the stadium.

CLUB STATEMENT A FEW WEEKS AGO

As we have stated in the past and reiterate again here, ICTFC will not tolerate unacceptable conduct at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium or away football stadia. Unacceptable conduct is conduct which is deemed violent or disorderly. Violent Conduct includes any actual, attempted or threatened physical violence against any person or intentional damage to property.

Edited by SandyCromarty
addition

A meltdown indeed and this kind of nonsense just does not happen within a structure that is coherent.

Polworth should be subject to whatever the letter of the club's disciplinary policy dictates.

The same should apply to Kellacher.

The bigger picture has paint that is dry on the canvass and those that saw or see ICT as part of a land bank landscape need to move aside and allow the club strong and enthusiastic leadership.

17 hours ago, Worktheshaft said:

The worst thing happening at Inverness right now is fans use of the word 'feck' in this thread. It's f**k. Only f**k. To say the word 'feck' is an embarrassment.

Believe me the last thing I want to do is embarrass another Caley fan and if you find offence with my use of the word FECK then I do apologise.

I've been on this site since 2005, albeit I took a few years off,  when I joined back in January this year my post count was reset hence the low number.

Now in all that time I have used the word FECK and you are the first person to be embarrassed by it.

I hope you don't go on CaleyThistle Online as The Immortal Howden Ender a frequent poster on there also uses FECK, so I'll save you that embarrassment.

Now this post of your's does worry me as do you have the same embarrassment when you frequent the retailer French Connection and observe their T Shirts emblazoned with the word FCUK,  or are you Ok with FCUK but not FECK , I really hope you are OK with FCUK as I wouldn't want you getting into trouble by berating poor shop assistants or the general public if they pass you in the street with the word FCUk on their shirts.

Anyway again apologies and I will try to use f**k in future.

Believe me the last thing I want to do is embarrass another Caley fan and if you find offence with my use of the word FECK then I do apologise.
I've been on this site since 2005, albeit I took a few years off,  when I joined back in January this year my post count was reset hence the low number.
Now in all that time I have used the word FECK and you are the first person to be embarrassed by it.
I hope you don't go on CaleyThistle Online as The Immortal Howden Ender a frequent poster on there also uses FECK, so I'll save you that embarrassment.
Now this post of your's does worry me as do you have the same embarrassment when you frequent the retailer French Connection and observe their T Shirts emblazoned with the word FCUK,  or are you Ok with FCUK but not FECK , I really hope you are OK with FCUK as I wouldn't want you getting into trouble by berating poor shop assistants or the general public if they pass you in the street with the word FCUk on their shirts.
Anyway again apologies and I will try to use f**k in future.

d01aec56de3998c3ca3e1250ae1c0fc3.jpg

On 08/10/2017 at 23:40, Worktheshaft said:

The worst thing happening at Inverness right now is fans use of the word 'feck' in this thread. It's f**k. Only f**k. To say the word 'feck' is an embarrassment.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThZnGx3i-GO-8oLCKEXP3

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

I'd love to know what was said/done to warrant that incident. Am I right reading that Polworth has been given the rest of the season off??

The jist of it is Kellacher (and Rice) were slating Polworths effort on Saturday, Polowrth reacted to it and when subbed Kellacher had a go at him ("Don't tell me to f**k off" or something like that) which caused Polworth to snap and go for him.

Well, as expected a hypocritical silence re the Polworth/Kellacher violent incident has descended over the Caley Stadium, the Courier's Paul Chalk reports a 'Silence over Fiery dug-out bust up', (well done Paul).

It would seem that it's Ok to ban fans when they misbehave but when the chickens come home to roost violent conduct by staff is ignored for now.

Our Glorious Leader so quick in condemning fans in a media statement knows full well as an ex Safety Officer what is the outcome of violent conduct within the workplace.

If, as he has repeatedly said,  he wants an honest rapport between fans and board then he and the board need to man up and let us know what they intend to do, or is he running around the stadium looking for a carpet to sweep this shit under.

8 hours ago, RiG said:

The jist of it is Kellacher (and Rice) were slating Polworths effort on Saturday, Polowrth reacted to it and when subbed Kellacher had a go at him ("Don't tell me to f**k off" or something like that) which caused Polworth to snap and go for him.

I was told by a good source that Polworth was getting a lot of stick from the main stand on Saturday. Polworth when being subbed shouted something back to said fan but Kellacher thought he was shouting at him and they had a wee handbags argument...

All was well by full time.

11 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I was told by a good source that Polworth was getting a lot of stick from the main stand on Saturday. Polworth when being subbed shouted something back to said fan but Kellacher thought he was shouting at him and they had a wee handbags argument...

All was well by full time.

I hate our fans. The stick they give the players is unreal. Sure we've been garbage this season but the abuse they've been getting is OTT. I wouldn't have blamed Polworth if he ended up in the stand sending some of the fans through the seats.

43 minutes ago, RiG said:

I hate our fans. The stick they give the players is unreal. Sure we've been garbage this season but the abuse they've been getting is OTT. I wouldn't have blamed Polworth if he ended up in the stand sending some of the fans through the seats.

I'll agree with you on that point.

Hate is a strong emotion though.

But for me a lot of damage has been done by this chairman which has upset many fans,  when the young fans misbehaved many felt it should have been contained in-house, instead he blurts out daft statements to the media and bans a bunch of them, the result? we've lost what appears to be up to fifty young fans and all the atmosphere and heart they provided in supporting the players.

And then realising he's fecked up he says in last week's Highland News that he's willing to talk to these fans in the future????, something he should have done immediately after Brechin, the fool couldn't organise a feck in a brothel by the looks of it.

Now when two members of the playing staff are involved in a violent incident there is silence from the chairman and only a mention from John Robertson that they have been 'severely reprimanded', whatever that means.

Players and Coaches can be replaced.

Fans Can't !

Edited by SandyCromarty
add

To be fair Sandy, in terms of employment law, i dont suppose we are entitled to know about the specifics of any disciplinary procedures.

As far as Brian Sewell is concerned, i well remember his indignation when someone substituted "less" for "fewer".

We certainly have fewer fans and some of those that are left have in their numbers some utter ragers. Potius hominibus detestabilus if you will.

In the north stand there are several groups that regularly fulminate. One family made up of one gender and at least two generations are led by angry dad (think Harry Enfield's Angry Frank without the comic timing) wind themselves up and often climax with gems such as "are you going home on their bus".

The regular cry is "oh Polworth", the boiling rage is expelled and the dolphins jump today just as they will tomorrow.

11 hours ago, sophia said:

To be fair Sandy, in terms of employment law, i dont suppose we are entitled to know about the specifics of any disciplinary procedures.

As far as Brian Sewell is concerned, i well remember his indignation when someone substituted "less" for "fewer".

We certainly have fewer fans and some of those that are left have in their numbers some utter ragers. Potius hominibus detestabilus if you will.

In the north stand there are several groups that regularly fulminate. One family made up of one gender and at least two generations are led by angry dad (think Harry Enfield's Angry Frank without the comic timing) wind themselves up and often climax with gems such as "are you going home on their bus".

The regular cry is "oh Polworth", the boiling rage is expelled and the dolphins jump today just as they will tomorrow.

You are correct in saying we don't know the club's disciplinary procedures though I doubt they differ from any other workplace when it comes to violent conduct.

Below is a club statement I posted on this thread on Sunday, as you can see in the final sentence the club is quite clear that Violent Conduct includes any actual attempted or threatened physical violence.

John Robertson's attempt to soften the incident by saying no punches were thrown is immaterial, photos clearly show threats were made which the club states is violent conduct.

CLUB STATEMENT A FEW WEEKS AGO

As we have stated in the past and reiterate again here, ICTFC will not tolerate unacceptable conduct at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium or away football stadia. Unacceptable conduct is conduct which is deemed violent or disorderly. Violent Conduct includes any actual, attempted or threatened physical violence against any person or intentional damage to property.

I agree with you on the fans extreme behaviour towards the players which in the main is propagated through frustration, however it has been pointed out elsewhere by fans behind the dugout that Kellacher in particular directed abuse towards players at the game.

Anyway my frustration has always been that the young boys misbehaviour was mishandled completely and what is good for the goose is good for the gander. 

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 21:19, sophia said:

Sod's Law - when you get relegated the less committed fairweather fans are the ones to go and you're left with an increasing proportion of "utter ragers" until you eventually get to Barnstonwoth United levels

Image result for barnstoneworth united

The Morton thread on this forum is a prime example of this...................:jerry