20 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Singing we are the people during and after the 3-0 shooings at Ibrox are up there with my favourite days ever as a Hibs fan.

6000 of us absolutely shaking the foundations of the Broomloan stand, then my mate, brother and I having to hide our colours from the raging locals to get the subway after the game is one of my favourite memories from my teenage years.

9 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

On our day under Mowbray we were quality. An abiding memory of the inconsistency though was being 3-0 down at home to Killie at halftime having been absolutely dreadful, coming out a different team and winning 4-3 :lol:

The away end the night of the Galbraith game at Parkhead was absolutely class too

Was it not 2-0 down at HT? I must have been about 9/10 and I was there with a family friend who did some reports for the newspapers at the time. Ended up having to sit outside the press room whilst Mowbray did his post match interviews but before he went in he came over and spoke to me for a couple of minutes whilst everyone was waiting on him asking if I enjoyed the game and who I thought was the best player on the day. Think I said Riordan and Kevin Thomson. He ended up calling Thomson over after he'd finished talking  to a reporter and introduced me to him too.  Always remembered that, seemed like a great guy. 

19 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Was it not 2-0 down at HT? I must have been about 9/10 and I was there with a family friend who did some reports for the newspapers at the time. Ended up having to sit outside the press room whilst Mowbray did his post match interviews but before he went in he came over and spoke to me for a couple of minutes whilst everyone was waiting on him asking if I enjoyed the game and who I thought was the best player on the day. Think I said Riordan and Kevin Thomson. He ended up calling Thomson over after he'd finished talking  to a reporter and introduced me to him too.  Always remembered that, seemed like a great guy. 

yeah if its the game im thinking of we were 2-0 down at half time and ended up winning 4-2. Boozy got a couple 

10 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Mowbray brought some cracking players to the club and played some great football. We could be unplayable one week and terrible the next though. One of my memories was in his first season, 4v1 up against Dundee at ER looking like absolute world beaters, the game ended 4v4.

Should have been five up, Riordan scored goal of the season which was called offside for no reason. 

57 minutes ago, Scosha said:

37 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

yeah if its the game im thinking of we were 2-0 down at half time and ended up winning 4-2. Boozy got a couple 

Aye you're both probably right tbf, it was twelve years ago :lol: I just remember it as one of the worst first half performances I've ever seen.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1255331/hibs-ali-crawford-hamilton-luke-berry/amp/
Absolute guesswork from the Sun but Crawford would be a very good signing. 

Released by Hearts as a youngster for not being up to scratch..

We've heard that one before.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Daily Record reporting that Fraser Fyvie has been offered a deal by Las Palmas. Imagine him up against the players in that league? :lol: 

The Daily Record are some laugh.

Imagine him playing that heat all year round! The Spanish version of hibeesbounce will go mental at the gingerness. 

13 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Probably our best player, but shows it all too seldom. Guilty of hiding when things get rough or if it's not going his way.

Will definitely produce a few moments of magic throughout the season though.

Good luck to him if he goes. Might be best for both us and him.

Why would it be good for Hamilton if he's your best player? 

8 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Why would it be good for Hamilton if he's your best player? 

Hamilton rely on him like nobody's business.  It'll force other players to step up, and who knows, they might be more consistent.

I see Ali Crawford once or twice a season.  Hamilton fans see him every week.  He looks great on odd occasions, but over the course of a season the Accies fans are more likely right.

Like Ryan Dow, who kept destroying County, if you like.  Flatters to deceive/flat track bully/whatever phrase you choose.

Hamilton looked better in games without Crawford than with him, from what I saw. The play everything through him when he's there, which is counter productive when he's off form.

He's got the Wotherspoons about him, good when he's good, useless when he's not.