2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Depends who the other is though. We need 3 strikers right now. We cant take a gamble on Shaw just yet

A Malonga type wild card who could give us a bit excitement. Think that would give us a good mix with all 4 offering something different.

Heard today that Berry wanted £7.5k a week to sign, there's definite interest in the boy Crawford and Levein is still trying to hijack the Whittaker deal by offering 'more than what Hibs will give you'.

26 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Heard today that Berry wanted £7.5k a week to sign, there's definite interest in the boy Crawford and Levein is still trying to hijack the Whittaker deal by offering 'more than what Hibs will give you'.

But they're pure no interested likesay.

Image result for talkhearts

5 minutes ago, Zing. said:

7.5k a week? Surely not? :lol: There's been some wild rumours about why he didn't sign to be fair. 

Why waste time bidding for the boy etc if that's what's he wanted? 

2 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Why waste time bidding for the boy etc if that's what's he wanted? 

True. The other rumour I've read a few times was that Cambridge pulled it because the fee made it to the press and was meant to remain undisclosed. Their fans were fuming and they shat it. 

Just now, Zing. said:

True. The other rumour I've read a few times was that Cambridge pulled it because the fee made it to the press and was meant to remain undisclosed. Their fans were fuming and they shat it. 

Either way it adds to the fucking about we seem to be doing. Lennon arsing about in Spain when Lafferty was in the city is another one.  I wish it was Stubbs with funds. 

The guy who told me knows someone at the club and tbf is usually not too far away with the stuff he passes on.

It's a strange one, why agree a fee and have the player up to Edinburgh when he's going to be asking for silly money ? It's also very unlike Hibs to go public on deals until their complete. I reckon his agent is at it.

11 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Lewis Stevenson = Class Act.

Totally impressed with the way he has conducted himself during the period of his testimonial.

A great role model and a credit to your club.

Agree with this. I went along to the game yesterday being Edinburgh based and my own team playing Sunderland on Wednesday. Thought there would have been more Hibs fans there to be honest, maybe with it falling in school holidays a lot of people maybe away didn't help. Decent Sunderland support as well.  

58 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Either way it adds to the fucking about we seem to be doing. Lennon arsing about in Spain when Lafferty was in the city is another one.  I wish it was Stubbs with funds. 

We all do.

1 hour ago, EdiLivi said:

Agree with this. I went along to the game yesterday being Edinburgh based and my own team playing Sunderland on Wednesday. Thought there would have been more Hibs fans there to be honest, maybe with it falling in school holidays a lot of people maybe away didn't help. Decent Sunderland support as well.  

It's the Edinburgh trades fortnight. Just under 10k is a good crowd. 

3 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

3 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

But they're pure no interested likesay.

Image result for talkhearts

:lol:

Why would we do that when we've already signed two full backs?

56 minutes ago, Elixir said:

:lol:

Why would we do that when we've already signed two full backs?

Because he'll be better than the two you've got, because it's all about getting one over on Hibs, because your signing policy never makes much sense.

Because he'll be better than the two you've got, because it's all about getting one over on Hibs, because your signing policy never makes much sense.

Whittaker is pish. Imagine trying to sign a guy who couldn't get his game for Norwich!

Wouldn't find the big team raking about that particular bargain bucket

41 minutes ago, topsider said:

Whittaker is pish. Imagine trying to sign a guy who couldn't get his game for Norwich!

Wouldn't find the big team raking about that particular bargain bucket

What team do you support? Plently players found themselves without game time at Norwich like Andreu and Lafferty also.  He's a better signing that some shite Peterborough wanted rid of regardless.