1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Two or three players who should have been capable of pishing this league, tbf, but who ended up not giving a single f**k.

Still have no idea who you are. :lol:

Now that we're slowly getting our identity back, players who will fight for the jersey and are also getting rid of some of the Phoodle's dross, things are looking a little bit better for now.

Same. The Perth Fermers took the pasting off the Liffy outfit that we probably would have if we had lumbered to fourth place in the end.

Because you were too shan to get out of a pub league for three years. Nae Cummy and only Simon Murray or Brian Graham up top?

Shitting it.

^^^ heads gone. 

26 minutes ago, Elixir said:

The whole league has and will continue to take it from Celtic. Using that to try point scoring ffs. :lol:

Only last season were we shit against Aberdeen and St Johnstone.

Hibs are an utterly gubbins outfit who dropped points to every side last season in the pub league and barely won half their games.

We'll see how Hibs do when they're facing St Johnstone, Dundee, Kilmarnock etc on a weekly basis rather than raising their game for one-off cup ties against the big boys.

^^^^ even more heads gone 

12 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Hibs 27 places higher on the UEFA rankings than the wee team as well.

It's official.

So...better side, better club, 7 games unbeaten, bigger stadium, better stadium and all they have is a fucking cash cow and a roof terrace overlooking Tynie High School, a building that probably cost more to build than their whole stadium? And a Paulo heads gone? Delightful. 

Edited by Bambino7

35 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I see Hibs have New Zealand U20 international Andrew Blake on trial.  He was on trial with Caley Thistle last week and played against Brora and Nairn - he looked tidy enough but nothing overly special.  It'll be interesting to see if Lennon offers him a deal.

27 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

The twitter says he's an academy trialist. He won't be for our first team.

http://www.nzfootballconsultancy.co.nz/andrew-blake.html

Here's a little bit about him and a couple of videos. The lad looks quite pacy.

So...better side, better club, 7 games unbeaten, bigger stadium, better stadium and all they have is a fucking cash cow and a roof terrace overlooking Tynie High School, a building that probably cost more to build than their whole stadium? And a Paulo heads gone? Delightful. 

To be fair I genuinely don't see Hearts as our rivals. I mean yeah they are technically our city rivals but we're so far ahead of them on the park that's it's bloody boring. The 3-1 game last season for example, I've never seen a team as out of there depth as Hearts were that night. I actually tried to catch the refs eye from the stands and give him a look to say "listen fella, just blow the whistle now, think of these guys careers" but he never listened.

I'd say Celtic were our rivals now. It's good to beat Hearts but it's simply professional. Celtic are the team we have to aim for if we're going to win the league.

You've only won three of the last fifteen matches between the two clubs m8, we've won seven.

36 minutes ago, Elixir said:

The whole league has and will continue to take it from Celtic. Using that to try point scoring ffs. :lol:

Hibs are an utterly gubbins outfit who dropped points to every side last season in the pub league and barely won half their games.

We'll see how Hibs do when they're facing St Johnstone, Dundee, Kilmarnock etc on a weekly basis rather than raising their game for one-off cup ties against the big boys.

Not everyone got reamed 4-0 on their own patch when Ronny Delia was in charge though. Not going to even mention Lenny's magnificent 7 (ok then I will).

Sure we struggled against teams with 10 behind the ball and Shinnie being asked to create, I don't think that'll be a problem this year. Clearly, given our record in these 'one-off' games (we played you 4 times FFS) suggests that while there will be inevitable defeats and poor performances, we know how to win games against these sides.

You should be more concerned with your team raising their game for St Johnstone, Dundee and Kilmarnock given that since Cathro took over you've picked up less points than relegated Inverness.

36 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Well, you certainly won't be finishing above Hearts next season. Hibs will finish 6th at best. Literally only a handful of people prefer Easter Road to Tynecastle as well and that's a fact that you'll just have to continue dealing with, bud.

Still, an extra 300 seats that are made up in the away end. Decent.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You've only won three of the last fifteen matches between the two clubs m8, we've won seven.

Four of which were last season. We smoked you to finish third the season before last, m8.

Edited by Elixir

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Not everyone got reamed 4-0 on their own patch when Ronny Delia was in charge though. Not going to even mention Lenny's magnificent 7 (ok then I will).

Sure we struggled against teams with 10 behind the ball and Shinnie being asked to create, I don't think that'll be a problem this year. Clearly, given our record in these 'one-off' games (we played you 4 times FFS) suggests that while there will be inevitable defeats and poor performances, we know how to win games against these sides.

You should be more concerned with your team raising their game for St Johnstone, Dundee and Kilmarnock given that since Cathro took over you've picked up less points than relegated Inverness.

Except plenty did - and the 7-0 game was the season we went down with the U20s. The same U20s that pumped you four times and helped send you down into the pub league after the relegation party.

Cathro will be gone after the first round of fixtures if we're any lower than 5th.

3 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Cathro will be gone after the first round of fixtures if we're any lower than 5th.

With your away record over the last 2 years and your first 4 this season away from home, you'd be as well binning him now.

thG0KM24IK.jpg.446884400967e6da027af2956bf77b9a.jpg