Four of which were last season. We smoked you to finish third the season before last, m8.

You didn't beat us in 2015/16.

We beat you 4-3 on the opening day. 

Christ, I had no idea that game was that long ago. Turns out the 3-3 game at McDiarmid was the season before that aswell.

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Hibs 27 places higher on the UEFA rankings than the wee team as well.

It's official.

The UEFA rankings seem totally bizarre. :lol:

Hibs have won one European tie (in the 2006 Intertoto Cup against Dinaburg) since 1989. We were ranked above Aberdeen last season despite not having played in Europe for four years.

The UEFA rankings seem totally bizarre. :lol:
Hibs have won one European tie (in the 2006 Intertoto Cup against Dinaburg) since 1989. We were ranked above Aberdeen last season despite not having played in Europe for four years.

I'm not even going to try and make sense of them :lol: I think they're pretty much meaningless.

If it provides me with a point scoring opportunity with Hertz fans on an Internet forum then believe me I'll take it.

f4360cb6b7a72a16324239be022e237d.jpg

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

The atmosphere at Easter Road for a big game under the lights simply can't be matched by any other club excluding Rangers or Celtic.

The atmosphere at Tynie is genuinely nonexistent. The reason away fans like it is because it's an easy shree points.

titter.png

Efe is sum boi. He'll turn up hungover half an hour before the first derby of the season, pull on the slippers and light a cigar up before snapping Isma's ankle.

18 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Big Efe has gone AWOL. Lenny positively fuming. I'd play Porteous and tell Efe he's away on loan to Dumbarton for the season in his place. Help our HiberniSons pals out. 

What? :lol:

Where's he gone?

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

BREAKING RUMOUR: Fans news understands through its sources that Efe Ambrose is being held hostage by a Nigerian gang and they are demanding 1 billion Nigerian dollars for the former celtic defender. more as we get it #NLGAWA 

£25 for Efe seems reasonable tbh. 

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

What? :lol:

Where's he gone?

He's supposedly gone to Nigeria for his summer break but couldn't be arsed coming back for pre season training. He's patching Lennon's calls and hasn't been in contact for ages. Sum boi. 

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

He's supposedly gone to Nigeria for his summer break but couldn't be arsed coming back for pre season training. He's patching Lennon's calls and hasn't been in contact for ages. Sum boi. 

Efe currently googling 'cooling off period' and 'buyer's remorse' from his Nigerian hideaway.

He's some man.

BREAKING RUMOUR: Fans news understands through its sources that Efe Ambrose is being held hostage by a Nigerian gang and they are demanding 1 billion Nigerian dollars for the former celtic defender. more as we get it #NLGAWA 

Hi Boko Haram pal any news on Efe's whereabouts thanks pal #GGTTH #NLGAWA