24 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Pennants been told to bolt too. 

Not going to hide my disappointment that this lady wont be appearing at ER this season. LENNON OUT.

jpmisses.jpg.e3f18361aa214b174290c90aeba33a7e.jpg

21 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Not going to hide my disappointment that this lady wont be appearing at ER this season. LENNON OUT.

jpmisses.jpg.e3f18361aa214b174290c90aeba33a7e.jpg

Like KD said, it's good but it's not quite Shelly (in a Roy Walker catchphrase effort)

Just watched the highlights of the Montrose game, Boyle's ball in for Simon Murray's second

QONVIyz.gif

Beginning to wonder if I've written Simon Murray off too early. Still hoping we sign a proven striker to take the number 9 shirt and lead the line. But I'm fully expecting Murray to chip in with his share of goal

Spoiler

Brian Graham can get in the fucking sea though

34 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Just watched the highlights of the Montrose game, Boyle's ball in for Simon Murray's second

QONVIyz.gif

Beginning to wonder if I've written Simon Murray off too early. Still hoping we sign a proven striker to take the number 9 shirt and lead the line. But I'm fully expecting Murray to chip in with his share of goal

Hide contents

Brian Graham can get in the fucking sea though

Stevenson's ball for his first was a peach too to be fair...and it was on his right foot :lol:

Edited by Sauzee#4

Was at the game yesterday. Was impressed with Porteous, thought he was solid in the tackle and sprayed a couple of great balls, looked years ahead of himself. Fraser Murray was a tidy player as well, linked well with others in the first half and took his goal well, I hope he'll stick around in the first team this year. I liked the look of Simon Murray, as said already, a bit rough round the edges, missed two 1 vs 1s I believe, but took his two goals well. Lost our touch when mcgeouch went off and we went to 442, I was hoping for more from Boyle who had been in good pre season form, but he did assist the 3rd. Gray didn't play too well going forward, he seems to just take that extra touch in stead of putting in the middle. But all in all a pleasing result, county on Friday will be a good test.

First I've seen of Murray and Porteous. Impressed with both - as said above, Porteous doesn't look like a teenager. Will obviously have to hold off on making a proper judgement until I see him against better opposition but on first glance, he looks a stronger option than Fontaine (who even against Montrose occasionally looked shaky).

If he can get a bit of game time in a back three with McGregor, Hanlon etc beside him, it should be ideal for developing him.

Thought Murray looked like a proper natural talent but picked the wrong pass a few times. Sure that will improve with experience - a really good performance though.

Who looks the bigger talent out of Shaw and Murray? I've heard about Shaw for years, but this Summer is the first I've heard of Murray.

I've seen Shaw once when he came on under Stubbs years ago. He's very highly rated, plundered goals a plenty at the u20's level.

I've seen Murray once and it was against Raith last season, but I just got the feeling that when you see a player, you just know that they've got it and (if nurtured properly) are going to be huge for the club.

The last time I mind feeling like that was when Scott Brown broke through.