I was wondering who Slivka would get a game instead of tbh. McGeough obviously can't be trusted to be fit every week so he could slot in to his position, going by reports though he came on and played right mid? 

Edited by Zing.

50 minutes ago, ApeHands said:

Simon Murray - Premiership top scorer odds are 66/1 with Bet365, Totesport and Betfred.

Surely worth a punt.

Got a link to the bet? I've a few quid spare in account. 

I was wondering who Slivka would get a game instead of tbh. McGeough obviously can't be trusted to be fit every week so he could slot in to his position, going by reports though he came on and played right mid? 

Aye he did, he came on for Mcgeough I think and Boyle moved over to the left. The midfield yesterday was quite fluid so both right and left mids moved inside a lot and both full backs bombed up the outside giving width.

It's hard to judge him on yesterday but he looks quite athletic. Much more of a box to box player than Fyvie was. There was an article about him in the Scotsman and they mentioned he could play in numerous positions across the midfield which Lennon is very keen on.

3 hours ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

Slivka is a better player and better looking than Fraser Fyvie. But we can't do better than Fyvie on the budget we operate on according to the .Net massive :lol: 

Has Fyvie even got a club yet?

Reckon Swanson will be a really good player for us but will drift out of a fair few games, doesn't exactly seem the fittest.

We probably need someone who can come on for him and make an impact. Fraser Murray looks ideal for that, definitely wouldn't be loaning him out.

Looks like the Stokes move is moving towards being off. EEN reporting that we are now looking at other targets while still holding out a little bit of hope that Stokes says yes. Two strikers to come in once Graham leaves. 

Edited by Zing.

Stokes has obviously been trying to squeeze us for more money and we can only go so far (going by Lennons comments we offered a brilliant deal as well). Got to move on to other targets at some point. 

Stokes has obviously been trying to squeeze us for more money and we can only go so far (going by Lennons comments we offered a brilliant deal as well). Got to move on to other targets at some point. 

I'd be willing to wait it out till the window nearly closes tbh. That's the point where demands go way down. Loads of players released or made available on loan if clubs were asking too much.

A statto was heavily hinting your after Ciftci on Twitter yesterday. Seems like a move that makes sense.