I must admit that I was skeptical of Lennon's transfer business this time four weeks ago, but since, we have made some pretty solid acquisitions.

That coupled with some decent showing in the League Cup( albeit against some lower league teams) has got me pretty excited for the season ahead, particularly for Saturday's game.

21 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

How many league goals has Lafferty scored since Palermo?

Is this not a Hibs thread? Let's not start talking about the capital's finest on here. 

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys rattling a few cages this season. Even though we don't know the identity of Hearts' new manager we can all see in our minds the gloomy expression on his face as he gets a schooling from Hibs in front of his own fans as Craig Levein's beady eyes bore down on him. 

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys rattling a few cages this season. Even though we don't know the identity of Hearts' new manager we can all see in our minds the gloomy expression on his face as he gets a schooling from Hibs in front of his own fans as Craig Levein's beady eyes bore down on him. 

7a6714f027544b8aa81d209c38e9886d.jpg

18 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Stokes will not have to go deep looking for the ball nearly as much this year compared to 2 seasons ago. Looking forward to seeing him in more of a finishing role.

Yeah, exactly this. The narrow formation we were playing at the time didn't help him or Cummings. They both wanted to do the same things by dropping deep or wide to get on the ball. Lennon knows exactly how to get the best from him, I've absolutely no doubt he'll be a big player for us. 

Cummy and Stokes didnt particularly work together. It's telling that Stokes' best game involved everything going through him and Cummings being completely anonymous.

Fitness and attitude are the only question marks, anyone who thinks Stokes isnt good enough for this level is deluding themselves.

41 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

ST:whistleKES ON 12K A WEEK !!

RB430HG.gif

Treble the wages for treble the trophies

Treble the debuts for Stokesy the rebel

A perfect club club for a rebel rebel

Rebel Rebel, you brought us success
Rebel Rebel, your hair is a mess
Rebel Rebel, trebled your dough
Stokesy, I love you so!

Stokesy would be proud of dem licks; I'm a real David Zowie.

#HibsEveryWeekend

Edited by Mon Dieu