1 hour ago, Brummie Clyde said:

We kept absolutely battering Bristol City and he'd come out with a load of nonsense, about how they were unlucky not to win.

He came across as having a very big opinion about himself.

Shocked at this development. 

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Shocked at this development. 

I'm coming more to your point of view Rice but I do wonder if there's anyone in football you have a bigger dislike for than our esteemed manager? I'd park Terry Butcher normally but I'm not even sure at this stage!

14 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

I'm coming more to your point of view Rice but I do wonder if there's anyone in football you have a bigger dislike for than our esteemed manager? I'd park Terry Butcher normally but I'm not even sure at this stage!

Craig Levein.   Colin Calderwood, Matt Docherty, Morelos to start with.  My dislike of him is mainly down to him being a totally garbage manager. 

5 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Craig Levein.   Colin Calderwood, Matt Docherty, Morelos to start with.  My dislike of him is mainly down to him being a totally garbage manager. 

I'm surprised with Levein and Morelos, well not too surprised. For me they're more on the level of comic villains, enemies but generally make the league quite fun. Calderwood and Docherty I can understand though, never wanted to be here and that's criminal. 

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Most of our loan signings in the January transfer window of 2012.

Think Claros is the only one I didn't end up hating... actually take that back, Towell wasn't too bad either

45 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Think Claros is the only one I didn't end up hating... actually take that back, Towell wasn't too bad either

Claros was one I always felt was underrated, if he hadn’t been surrounded by utter guff he’d have had a smashing career with us, used to love watching him play.

I do recall a scout that got sacked when Butcher came in tweeting that Butcher had ripped up a pre-contract that we’d agreed with him and if true, one of the worst decisions the club made in that era and that is bloody well saying something 😂.

1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

Claros was one I always felt was underrated, if he hadn’t been surrounded by utter guff he’d have had a smashing career with us, used to love watching him play.

I do recall a scout that got sacked when Butcher came in tweeting that Butcher had ripped up a pre-contract that we’d agreed with him and if true, one of the worst decisions the club made in that era and that is bloody well saying something 😂.

Aye Claros was decent for us. 

Tom Soares on the other hand. DF032D5E-E5AC-4341-9CEC-31DCF811ACAF.png.f199ea5bc936cae6a25e92b45f45aff0.png

12 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

@Les Cabbage and @Hoose Rice. Come on lads. I actually like both your posts and respect you as posters. Let’s not descend into Jambo nonsense.

Aye lads, take a wee chill pill or I will send you both to sit thru the (worst thing I have seen in my entire life and that includes Johnsons Hibs) fringe show we saw yesterday as penance. 😁

4 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Aye lads, take a wee chill pill or I will send you both to sit thru the (worst thing I have seen in my entire life and that includes Johnsons Hibs) fringe show we saw yesterday as penance. 😁

What was the name of this show? 

Asking for a friend. 

13 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Don't get me started on Butcher. Never ever a manager that could work at Hibs with his cod psychology bollocks. God knows why but the fans never turned on him. I got pelters from mates for saying he was a dud. They had all been banging away on Hibs net saying get Butcher after Fenlon walked with us in 6th position.

I started hearing things about his "methods" after his first week at training. Him and that idiot Malpas screaming at the players in training telling them to get "corners and throw ins lads". The frankly unforgiveable dropping of Kevin Thomson until it was too late. Thomson being one of the few players in that load of old dross of a squad that could pass a ball or hold it and and not waste it. His employment of that so called "superscout" fat goalkeeping coach who spent more time stuffing his face and chasing skirt than ever coaching any player.  Then there was his his bullying of younger players like Sam Stanton and the unfortunate Alex Harris who was frequently pinned up against the dressing room wall with Butcher screaming in his face. This destroyed his confidence. Add to that, in that playoff with Hamilton as far as I'm concerned he threw 17 year old Jason Cummings under a bus. 

The week after relegation Leeann Dempster arrived and she asked him to show her his plans for the club (they involved signing a load of English non league crap) and she bulleted him. For that action alone she has my eternal gratitude.